East Coast Meet 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Coast Meet 2007

Getting a little early start on this, just wondering what people are going and when/where ya'll are meeting up for the drive. The only GA person I know of definitely going would be bjaccord, and I'm about 90% sure im gonna go. So who else?
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Originally posted by 92ex
    Getting a little early start on this, just wondering what people are going and when/where ya'll are meeting up for the drive. The only GA person I know of definitely going would be bjaccord, and I'm about 90% sure im gonna go. So who else?

Well, you already mentioned me, but hopefully we can get some others to go with us (Maybe Omar, aka O-bomb ). I got more parts today so my bottom end will be assembled within two weeks, then onto the cylinder head and I'm up and running.

L8r
    Turbo H23a3 build has begun
    01-01-2019

Comment

where is this meet at and what are the dates?
      AMMO IYAAYAS

Comment

Link to the meet thread

^All the info
        Turbo H23a3 build has begun
        01-01-2019

Comment

thanks I have to see if the time will work out on being able to go but I will get it out to the SC folks maybe we can meet up with the GA and Fl folks as they drive through SC and all head up there together.
          AMMO IYAAYAS

Comment

add me
            1993 Honda Accord LX
            2006 Yamaha R6
            2004 Acura TSX

Comment

if you ga boys are coming on I 20, you got to go through columbia and florence to get to 95. maybe all the sc people can meet up there with you guys and carry on from there (florence or Columbia).

MY RIDE

Comment

Working...
              X