X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yeamans17
    mr phil if ed really comes through you should be expecting a small donation

Don't you mean IF?

Mr. Phil, do you have Ed's contact info? I have a friend that may be in the area in the near future and if this isn't resolved by then, my friend can pick up our stuff.
    WTB - IACV for H22a4.

FS: 1993 CB9 w/H22a4 and much, much more.

PM or email with inquiries.
    Vouch Thread

Comment

what i dont understand is how hard is it to get on here and say hello...jesus christ people can be fuct....like we dont have anything better to do then wait for 3 months for parts we rightfully paid for!

Pisses me off and i am not even waiting for anything from him!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
        what i dont understand is how hard is it to get on here and say hello...jesus christ people can be fuct....like we dont have anything better to do then wait for 3 months for parts we rightfully paid for!

Pisses me off
        x2

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie

Pisses me off and i am not even waiting for anything from him!

Amen.
          WTB - IACV for H22a4.

Vouch Thread

Comment

i do

Originally posted by koffin
            Don't you mean IF?

Mr. Phil, do you have Ed's contact info? I have a friend that may be in the area in the near future and if this isn't resolved by then, my friend can pick up our stuff.
            i do,but it would be a violation for me to pass out his info without his consent.
            but if your friend's gonna be here,we can meet up somewhere and plan a way to pick up your stuff from ED.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
              i do,but it would be a violation for me to pass out his info without his consent.
              but if your friend's gonna be here,we can meet up somewhere and plan a way to pick up your stuff from ED.
              Well, since you seem to be the only one he talks to, please get his consent.
              He will not reply to my emails.
              WTB - IACV for H22a4.

Vouch Thread

Comment

up
                WTB - IACV for H22a4.

Vouch Thread

Comment

Well, since you seem to be the only one he talks to, please get his consent.
                  He will not reply to my emails.

I know him as well however i havent been on cb7 all that much...
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                    I know him as well however i havent been on cb7 all that much...

That is well and good but, we need someone TRUSTWORTHY to:

A. go and get our parts and ship them to us. A service and handling fee can be arranged on receipt of goods

B. Get him to email, pm, or whatever way he wants to contact me/us to arrange for a pickup.

C. Go to his house and tell him to stop messing around and take care of business like a man of his word.

Anyone willing and/or able? Any who thinks or has said he is a good guy, call him and tell him people are thinking otherwise. Ask him what he is doing with our $$$. Has he spent it yet? Collecting interest in a money market? Stuck in it a lucrative hot stock in the NASDAQ? Gambled it away? What? I want to know and I am sure the others do to. If he is a good guy, he'll take it personal and get sh!t taken care of.

At this point, no excuse will suffice. Just give us our stuff.
                    WTB - IACV for H22a4.

Vouch Thread

Comment

That is well and good but, we need someone TRUSTWORTHY to:

A. go and get our parts and ship them to us. A service and handling fee can be arranged on receipt of goods

B. Get him to email, pm, or whatever way he wants to contact me/us to arrange for a pickup.

C. Go to his house and tell him to stop messing around and take care of business like a man of his word.

Anyone willing and/or able? Any who thinks or has said he is a good guy, call him and tell him people are thinking otherwise. Ask him what he is doing with our $$$. Has he spent it yet? Collecting interest in a money market? Stuck in it a lucrative hot stock in the NASDAQ? Gambled it away? What? I want to know and I am sure the others do to. If he is a good guy, he'll take it personal and get sh!t taken care of.

At this point, no excuse will suffice. Just give us our stuff.

Like Mr. Phill which I know personally i will get in contact with him and make some arrangemants. I understand how you feel and im trustworthy buddy.
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                        Like Mr. Phill which I know personally i will get in contact with him and make some arrangemants. I understand how you feel and im trustworthy buddy.

Most excellent. Let us know your findings.
                        WTB - IACV for H22a4.

Vouch Thread

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                          thanks type r
                          yeah type r is someone you can trust

hey btw type r did you get your car fixed..i remember you messed the front end up or something.

Comment

well im still waiting for my air ride stuff, i've been emailing him, I actually found a number that he called me from one time and have called it a ton of times and he never answers. this is bs already, 4 months for some shit i paid in full, anybody have any updates?????
                            Last edited by cb7dazz; 11-03-2006, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7dazz
                              well im still waiting for my air ride stuff, i've been emailing him, I actually found a number that he called me from one time and have called it a ton of times and he never answers. this is bs already, 4 months for some shit i paid in full, anybody have any updates?????

x2
                              WTB - IACV for H22a4.

Vouch Thread

Comment

no1 bothered to pm his info or at least a phone number so i can't help,was willing to but can't
                                ~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X