Next Central Florida meet ... take 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Central Florida meet ... take 2

Ok so far the ideas are for either a Daytona beach meet where we can just park on the beach, chill, hit the water, eat, whatever we want to do

or

A BBQ at a park here in Orlando

i really like the daytona idea since it is kinda a drive for everyone whether coming from north florida, south florida, or even central florida we are all driving out of the way to get there plus hey its the beach i can finally work on my beer belly tan lol but yeah

Now im wanting to plan this meet for sometime in late may or early june which gives everyone over a month to plan for this or we can even push for around the 4th of july but i figure everyone has other things they want to do on the 4th of july. now what i need is some ideas on when everyone is available and if we can even get a good turn out

im gonna post this in the beginner thread too for anyone who does not have enough post yet to post in regional

please keep on topic any ideas are welcome and i am by no means the only person involved so lets figure something out i definatly want to do some racing stuff and meet stuff on video to put up here so in addition to the beach or BBQ i want to try to get as many people to the track one night as possible but lets try to plan it for 2 to 3 weeks at minumum so everyone can plan for it the last track meet i was unavailable since my wife was working but i can get her to request a night off once we figure out when it is gonna be

im up for it

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

good to hear chico hope you get everything fixed up on your ride so we can hit the track

Comment

Originally posted by chicohonda91
        im up for it

x2....
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

what you guys think about saturday may 20th which will be a little over a month so anyone needing to request days off or what not have planty of time? also plan on a whole day if we go to the beach we should leave around 9 in the morning i think and stay most the day if we do the park we should plan on being there around 10 to start cooking the food and what not also since it will be a day long event people can come anytime and we can plan the pictures for late in the afternoon also im not biased against other cars so bring your friends no matter what they drive we will get pictures of just the CB7s and pictures of everyone too lets just get together and have some fun and make some new friends

also if we are gonna do the park someone will need to find out about renting a pavillion and finding out any rules for parking and music and what not
          Last edited by trickedaccord92; 04-09-2006, 02:05 PM.

Comment

i also posted the meet on accordtuner.com i think it would do good to bring in other types of cars and all hang out we can rep our site they can rep their site and we came make some new friends let me know what you think

Comment

sounds good what do u guys think
              i LOVE jdM

Comment

Im game....
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

alright guys accordtuner.com is planning a meet for saturday may 27th which is one week after i was planning this one at daytona beach with a BBQ i was thinking maybe we could push our meet back 1 week and do a joint meet with them which would make for a hell of a good time i think so let me know what you guys think

Comment

where at and what time ...

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

still undecided should know by the end of the week

Comment

im down,, just lemme kno when
                        -95 JDM H22 LSD-
                        -HYTECH Header-
                        -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

It depends on when it will be.... Other than that I might go..
                          (\__/)
                          (O.o )
                          (> < ) This is Bunny. He will eat your face.

Comment

i'm there

Comment

ok guys i hate to do this but im gonna scrap the meet i was planning unless someone else wants to take over planning since im gonna be moving to TN around the end of may im planning on being at the tampa meet though on the 13th of may

Comment

Working...
                              X