X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JTEK24
    replied
    Originally posted by k-mart
    yea yea. where do you live, in other words where do you want to meet?
    I stay right off of Old Nat'L by the airport almost. Ken usually meets me at the waffle house across the 285 bridge next to the city cafe.

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    Originally posted by jtek24
    Hey K-Mart, me you and ken can ride up there together then if thats kool wit you.
    yea yea. where do you live, in other words where do you want to meet?

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    Hey K-Mart, me you and ken can ride up there together then if thats kool wit you.

Leave a comment:

• H23Accord
    replied
    Originally posted by TypeG
    bump...it seems like a lot more peps are comming than i thought. later,
    Yea a few of us had actually planned on forming a pre-Christmas meet (or for you politically correct people, a pre-holiday meet) to end the year with. This thread just helped bring it all together.

Leave a comment:

• aero
    replied
    Originally posted by TypeG
    2355 North Point Ct, Alpharetta........(770)751-1101
    hope to see you there. later.
    Thanks for the addy. It mapquest's at 9 hours and 14 minutes. So 8 hours each way a bit much for now. Just got car back working, and want to get all bugs out driving around here, not halfway up there

But have fun, I'll be coming Northward sometime for tuning purposes

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    Originally posted by jspech22acclude
    man i might try to get out there ill definitely be back in town from school that weekend, but i dont get off work till 7. but i really do want to go cause this would be my first meet.
    ken, we can ride up together because i dont get off work til 7 also.

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    Originally posted by 92ex
    motion to move meet back an hour. Seems like lots of people wont be showing up til 8. Or just deal with people slowly coming in.
    8 is cool with me. I cant wait to meet everybody!

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    2355 North Point Ct, Alpharetta........(770)751-1101
    hope to see you there. later.

Leave a comment:

• aero
    replied
    Would anyone be able to call up and get the actual address for the steak and shake, for mapquest reasons?

Leave a comment:

• 92ex
    replied
    motion to move meet back an hour. Seems like lots of people wont be showing up til 8. Or just deal with people slowly coming in.

Leave a comment:

• JTEK24
    replied
    Ill be there too. Im cool with jspech22acclude. we are like the only 2 cb7tuners at our school so count me in!!!

Leave a comment:

• jspech22acclude
    replied
    man i might try to get out there ill definitely be back in town from school that weekend, but i dont get off work till 7. but i really do want to go cause this would be my first meet.

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    bump...it seems like a lot more peps are comming than i thought. later,

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    i wish i had two cb7's. haha. later.

Leave a comment:

• H23Accord
    replied
    Originally posted by k-mart

@ G23Adam, are you going to be in town that weekend? i know you are a busy man and all, espescially as of late.
    I should be in town that weekend...er this weekend. If I go though I won't be bringing the G23 Accord due to my decision to rebuild the car from the ground up. I might bring the other CB7 though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X