OFFICIAL: Oct. 15 Plant City Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowoctane
    which is why im gearing myself up, even buyng a t-shirt just for the meet lol...so you comin to rep the grandma green machines with me lol?

some of the other honda guys coming out, are all well respected mechanics and self employed shop owners, that do a lot of thier own work, custom frabrication and things...so they are good people comin out to chill.

I want a shirt!!!!
    My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

If everybody stay late will can go to Gandy bridge to see street racing and show off our cb7. if will do that , there's a lot of cb7 that don't know about cb7tuner.com
      Accord Of The Month January 09
      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane
        some of the other honda guys coming out, are all well respected mechanics and self employed shop owners, that do a lot of thier own work, custom frabrication and things...so they are good people comin out to chill.
        does this mean i should clean my engine bay?
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

w3rd.... lol..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
            does this mean i should clean my engine bay?
            hahah yeah you do, lol j/k...nah just saying they arnt some random ricers coming out.

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
              If everybody stay late will can go to Gandy bridge to see street racing and show off our cb7. if will do that , there's a lot of cb7 that don't know about cb7tuner.com
              ill go with you...i want to see an f22 with a 75 shot in action!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
                How late r we talkn i might be stayn with toine and others at a hotel so we might be game but i know we r probably oging to make a stop to see c-los in kissme if he doesn't come to meet
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

i gotta a buddy of mine with a turbo h22 coming out, well he said hes coming out, so ill pound him till he comes out lol.

^sold

Comment

what r we doing about food? Are we buyin the meat at PC? And if so who is buying it ill buy hamburgers if they aren't to expensive. But we need more meet. For the people that are bringing guest have ur guest bring something too I want some grub at this cookout
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

idk man...yall need to tell me what you guys brining i know i got some of you already but we need more ppl for stuff there is still alot of stuff to be covered...and yea if there is gonna be alot of just random ppl showing up we definatley have to have them brining something...extras...chips, soda...ice...shit like that....soo run the list over with them and tell them whats up..soo they can bring something....ill probably bring this tent looking thing that we have for some extra shade..just incase..soo yea...
                      My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

I say the ppl who don't bring anything bring about $5 cash. We could buy all the meats we need with just $40-50. All in favor?
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                          I say the ppl who don't bring anything bring about $5 cash. We could buy all the meats we need with just $40-50. All in favor?
                          Sounds good to me =) toine call aj i can't get a hold of him
                          ~Nick~

Comment

if you guys dont mind 5th gens coming there is about 4 of us turbo 5th gens in orlando that would come....

Comment

Well im out of the meet.. I think. H22 bearings are pretty much toast. 50% on buying a local 91 teg for a temporary car. I'd like to show up, but being that I will now own 2 cars, and the bike, and the lovely insurance, gotta save on money. Hopefully by next time though i'll be good to go. Damage to the h22 is hopefully limited to the bearings and not the crank. If its the crank I'll hope to find a cheap used one or be parting out the h22. So have fun guys.

Comment

Originally posted by whitecord
                                if you guys dont mind 5th gens coming there is about 4 of us turbo 5th gens in orlando that would come....
                                i for one dont see anything wrong with it..

^sold

Comment

Working...
                                X