July 23 starting at 10:57 am

_Where_

Blanchard Park
    10501 J Blanchard TRL
    Orlando, FL 32817

_Why_

Why not?

_What_

Forgot to update this ... Plans are to have a meet at the above park. We will have a pot luck style BBQ, everyone brings some kinda food, and we all pig out. We can do the photo stuff at the park, people might want to bring a football/basketball/frizbee, chairs.

In case we get rain on that day, we will be going to one of the parking garages, and will still have the meet. The food will be done as we go, we'll figure something out. But lets just all hope for no rain.

_Confirmed Attendees_

1. h23Accord
    2. aero3685
    3. MDIZZLE4SHIZZLE
    4. phreakish93
    5. WikkeDv16
    6. zoomspeed05
    7. bagoon316
    8. jdm90accord
    9. luif22a
    10. Grumpys93
    11. PakaloloHonda
    12. noh22forme
    13. midnite racer x
    14. allgo_allshow
    15. tomace234
    16. RexManWolf
    17. CB7DOHC
    18. BIGDOM
    19. TEckert
    20. lowoctane
    21. 92whiteaccord
    22. RICHIE*NITROUS
    23. crazybajapanti
    24. 93EXaesthetic

_ Who's Bringin What _
    I would rather keep this a non-alcoholic event. For one, im sure its against the park rules, and mainly, I know we will all have to drive, some farther than others, and the one thing I dont want to see is drinking and driving.

And not to be picky.. but whoever gets the plates, try to make sure that they arent the cheapest... just one step up from the bottom is all I ask. The last thing we want is food on our laps from cheapie plates.

And also, it wouldnt hurt to bring some chairs if you have some sitting around. Im not sure how much seating there is, and how comfortable it is. Bug spray wouldnt be a bad idea as with a rain poncho and umbrella just in case

If you want to bring something not on the list.. just reply or PM me, and i'll add it on. 2 liters of soda/pop would probably be easier, we'll make sure there are cups and ice.

Charcoal: bagoon316
    Lighter/fluid: bagoon316
    potato salad: allgo_allshow/mrx
    Baked beans: allgo_allshow/mrx
    Paper Plates: Grumpys93
    bratwurst: Grumpys93
    Juicy Juice: H23Accord
    Drinks: MDIZZLE4SHIZZLE / CB7DOHC
    Cheap tablecloth: aero3685
    Trash Bags:aero3685
    Paper Towels:phreakish93
    Chips: BIGDOM
    Hot dogs:MDIZZLE4SHIZZLE
    Hamburger Patties: FDAccord
    Condiments: jdm90accord-n-luif22a
    Cups: 92whiteaccord
    Plastic Utensils: 92whiteaccord
    Chicken Wings: DFresh19864
    Water: RICHIE*NITROUS
    Buns burger/hot dog: phreakish93

Cookies:
    Brownies:
    Muffins:
    Last edited by aero; 07-22-2005, 07:14 PM.

Originally posted by aero3685
    Just wanted to post up about an accord meetup that is in the works. Planning for the 3rd weekend of the month. Well.. 3rd week, so dunno if thats 16/17 or 23/24. Im guessing the first one. ANYWAYS I just wanted to give a heads up for people that might be interested. We will probably have a chilled down park meet or something. Food/barbeque.. who knows. Just want to see how many people would be interested. I'll update the post when more specific information is known. Yeah, i Know the AT meet is this weekend.. but we couldnt make that one, so were just gonna have another.

So whos down?
    im down
    THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

DITTO ill be at the AT meet, cuz i have nuffin better to do this weekend and i need to get out of the house [cabin fever ]

Comment

Umm...well of course i am down. The plan is to visit everyone, possibly dyno tune the frank, and go to some fun spots around Loco Los. Loco Los, you better get that weekend off or you will be banned from seeing the Frank!
        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Bump for the late night crazies

Comment

if i have off i shall go..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

i am down for this....hell yea
              92 accord dx....traded
              97 accord ex....traded
              93 civic si ....stolen
              96 tercel ....sold
              97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
              97 civic 4door b16 sold
              04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

make it in clearwater.. i'll get a lot of my boys from around here to come.
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

^^^or u can drive here...it only took me 1.5 hrs to get home tonight...why am i still up i have to work in 4.5 hrs. i will most likely be able to make this meet. i dunno bout the AT meet since i dont get out of work till 2. i will try to make that one...but will most def be able to make this one.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

its JDM!!!!

yo im down and i'll bring a couple of people down with me
                    I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

Bump it up. Wikked or Antoine, what general area do you live in? We need to find a nice park or something near you guys. Clearwater isnt that far.. Im coming from Ft. Myers, and its nothin.

Comment

I'm in jacksonville not ORL. Plans should be decided by wikked. But i will suggest Race Rock as the meeting place. Going there puts us right in the middle of a lot of mayhem along with food and refreshments.
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

agreed...

race rock.. well.. ROCKS.. its a restaurant.. we could make reservations..?? as long as everyone ACTUALLY is gonna show... lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

its JDM!!!!

my boy luif22a wants to go but him down 4 a parking spot
                            I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

im down the j-ville crew can roll together hoepfully but not likely i will be boosted or at least in the process =) all up to me my money and antoine and his knowledge i think i have enough info and knowledge to get some chit done im excited july 23 here i come for the jville ppl were shall we meet up bjs?? since everyone knows where that is?
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                              X