No announcement yet.

Atl Meet 2011 April 15-17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw People ... To Make It Official ... Please Book Your Room At La Quinta So Everybody Can Stay At The Same Hotel !!

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

anybody got anything to sell at the meet? im looking for 1-piece jdm headlights, foglights, and sidemarkers.
      1993 Honda Accord LX
      2006 Yamaha R6
      2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Originally posted by Minze View Post
        anybody got anything to sell at the meet? im looking for 1-piece jdm headlights, foglights, and sidemarkers.
        i have some flat cd5 sider markers im selling for $25 (clear)
        MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

just got word from work they might have me do a firearms course that saturday and sunday. if i get any time at all off i'll be whereever you guys are. i work 3 min away from where IA will be so it's close.

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
          Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

When are people leaving to head back? I ask so that I can take off enough time to be available.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

yep it's official for me now. saturday i have training and sunday i have training until around 2pm. i'll try to make it to IA after and link up since i'm a minute away.

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
              Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
                i have some flat cd5 sider markers im selling for $25 (clear)
                SOLD ... i will buy those from you !! i need some more ! LOL ..

Originally posted by Devergote
                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                  SOLD ... i will buy those from you !! i need some more ! LOL ..
                  ^^^ its all good. im really looking for the amber ones.

anyway, glad i got to see some of yall at the varsity.
                  1993 Honda Accord LX
                  2006 Yamaha R6
                  2004 Acura TSX

Comment

I'll be attending this with a wrist pin knock on my motor. Hope I make it. Maybe someone can diagnose it if I make it down.

Going to leave 2 days earlier and make a stop at dads in NC. then drive down to ATL on friday

Anyone have any extra hotel room? I need a place, or a floor or something.

I WILL ALSO BE SELLING
                    XENON HID CONVERSION KITS FOR 70$
                    I'LL BRING ALL MY 9005/9006 AND H1 BULBS WITH ME IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.

ALSO A WINK MIRROR i HAVE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PM ME.

SO YEAH LET ME KNOW!

Comment

your price is a bit steep. everyone around here buys new hid kits for $39. you might have luck selling them at IA though. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I have Subaru impreza sidemarkers. The OEM ones.
                        COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                          your price is a bit steep. everyone around here buys new hid kits for $39. you might have luck selling them at IA though. later.
                          Yeah, I've noticed that I just have to wonder the quality...I get them around $70 FRIGGIN WHOLESALE. I have no idea where the places are getting these kits. Of course, the ones I get always have the same color bulbs, full relay harnesses, and warranties.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                          Traded with: Cb7xChun
                          Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                          Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                          My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by darkfusion42 View Post
                            Yeah, I've noticed that I just have to wonder the quality...I get them around $70 FRIGGIN WHOLESALE. I have no idea where the places are getting these kits. Of course, the ones I get always have the same color bulbs, full relay harnesses, and warranties.
                            the place he is talking about has good hid. i have had a set since 2008 and been in 2 different cars with no issues. and they have a 1yr warranty. $39.99 or $49.99 for slim ballast
                            MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post

40$? really, how is anyone making money? weird.

digital slim ballasts?

Comment

Car is all set. Hope I make it down with wrist pin knock. I will keep you people updated on my journey since the NJ guys don't let me know when they are leaving, so I guess i'm making the trip down alone.

Someone PM me numbers please!

Comment

Working...
                                X