No announcement yet.

Atl Meet 2011 April 15-17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3000 cars passed thru the gates at import alliance. I dont think i saw half of them.
    MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
      3000 cars passed thru the gates at import alliance. I dont think i saw half of them.
      anybody going to formula D next month? its may 6-7th.

anyway, off to work. gotta go back on alpharetta highway.
      1993 Honda Accord LX
      2006 Yamaha R6
      2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Originally posted by Minze View Post
        anybody going to formula D next month? its may 6-7th.

anyway, off to work. gotta go back on alpharetta highway.
        i may go
        MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

I just received the notice about this meet from Type G...I haven't been on in...well...a long ass time. Looks like a good turn out. Sorry I wasn't aware of it till now otherwise I would have tried to make an appearance. Those who have my cell hit me up next time and let me know!
          "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

That was a fun and action packed weekend! Maple: no problem, hope the tune works out ok till you get it dyno tuned. I may be at formula d as well, we'll see...

Comment

didnt take any pics for once but i enjoyed it all the same. i wished i would have made it for the mountain run but oh well IA was a blast, just wished my downpipe didnt crack. the car is getting fixed now with a mandrel 90 and a brace on the block with a 12" flex.

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
              Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

always a pleasure hanging out with the regulars. next time will be here before you know it

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

got home at 5:30 PM today, only took 5 hours. also I got a ton of pics, & some vids of type-g the drinker lol. Ill post it tomarrow

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

ok ok, i got the hookup at andrettis. let me know if youd like to meet up sometime and race. i believe its half off races and buy 1 get 1 free on races.

<<< is definitely going to formula D if youd also like to ride down together...

had to raise my car up today. i cant drive this low for work.
                    1993 Honda Accord LX
                    2006 Yamaha R6
                    2004 Acura TSX

Comment

I got home about 630pm Monday. Had a great weekend with the cb7 guys as always. See everyone next time. O and Gus is the only person I've ever heard of that will wish diarrhea on someone!
                      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

how do i know if its akebono or nissin?

and $71,000 M3...at the bmw dealership in alpharetta.
                        Last edited by Minze; 04-19-2011, 09:42 AM.
                        1993 Honda Accord LX
                        2006 Yamaha R6
                        2004 Acura TSX

Comment

if you don't see nissin clearly stamped on the caliper, then it's an akebono.

also, if you have a sedan with the VIN# that starts with jhm, then you have nissin calipers. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                            if you don't see nissin clearly stamped on the caliper, then it's an akebono.

also, if you have a sedan with the VIN# that starts with jhm, then you have nissin calipers. later.
                            Not quite, I have a sedan with JHM, and akebono.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                            Traded with: Cb7xChun
                            Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                            Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                            My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

oh shiii. well i guess the parts guy was wrong then, lol. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                                got home at 5:30 PM today, only took 5 hours. also I got a ton of pics, & some vids of type-g the drinker lol. Ill post it tomarrow
                                well where u live now bro. i drive fast as hell & i couldn't get from atl to miami n 5 hrs.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

Working...
                                X