Alabama CB tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    ok cool sounds good. So next weekend after i work on the accord a bit ill swing up there and we can chill. I am going to try and get my buddy with a 240 sr20det swap to come too.
    Hey does the guy you're talking about have like a bronze colored one and live in some apartments off of Olive I think? I saw a guy one day with one over that day and was talking to him. There's someone around here with a RHD Skyline too.

Comment

nah his is multicolored lol. its an s13 very sleeper. Lol ive seen the s15 yellow and almost jizzed in my pants lmao.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
        nah his is multicolored lol. its an s13 very sleeper. Lol ive seen the s15 yellow and almost jizzed in my pants lmao.
        Yeah my car is 3 different colors right now too lol. Black, flat black, and the factory maroon color. I need a job so bad.

Comment

its ok mine isn't all that great i have all the paint and supplies needed to do it just don't have the place or time to do it.
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Im near Auburn, AL. But will be moving back to GA in about 2 weeks.
            My CB For Sale

Comment

i was just up at auburn june 22nd damn wish i would have known u were there could have met up
              ~Nick~

Comment

Yeah we used to go over to Auburn to go skating at their college.

Comment

Well there is a small group of guys around here that own some pretty nice cb7's but refuse to get on the site. Yeah I was here june 22nd, I worked at wal-mart lol. Grumpy, I remember seeing a car similar to yours around that time.
                  My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post
                    Yeah I'm from Bama, Pville. Who was it that just did the h22 swap and who did he get to do it?
                    Pretty sure I'm older than all of yall.
                    steve
                    HEey steve. Im from Millbrook actually, just across the interstate. The guy with the h22 swap is david fields. I went to highschool with him...lives off of ingram road in deatsville.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JTEK24 View Post
                      Well there is a small group of guys around here that own some pretty nice cb7's but refuse to get on the site. Yeah I was here june 22nd, I worked at wal-mart lol. Grumpy, I remember seeing a car similar to yours around that time.
                      lol we went to walmart too. But ya u go to school there?
                      ~Nick~

Comment

Originally posted by JTEK24 View Post
                        Ill have to take a trip up to atlanta sometime for a small meet jtek...sounds like something we could get together easily.

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                          Ill have to take a trip up to atlanta sometime for a small meet jtek...sounds like something we could get together easily.
                          i would do a trip to atl too. Always wanted to go.
                          ~Nick~

Comment

Yeah I go to school there, Im actually in atlanta right now, just came home to drop some stuff off. Yeah we can probably get up sometime, there is a good bit of cb7 guys in atlanta.
                            My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                              Blackoutt isn't active anymore. He drives a civic now.
                              Ohhh its like that now???lmaoo I still check out the site from time to time projectaccord has a civic hatch now I keep in touch with him time to time...when I move to orlando I want a cb7 daily..what up rob!

Car audio classifieds...
                              http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                              Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by blackoutt View Post
                                Ohhh its like that now???lmaoo I still check out the site from time to time projectaccord has a civic hatch now I keep in touch with him time to time...when I move to orlando I want a cb7 daily..what up rob!
                                hey man! glad you got on. Is projectaccord slim?

I was talking to blake yesterday.. he wants a CB bad...haha he likes what ive done with mine. And david fields is looking for a new body... so if you run across one (or anybody for that matter) let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X