Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb95spd View Post
    Mobile AL
    Hell you're only like an hour from me. I didn't know anyone else lived around here any closer to me than TN or Orlando.

Comment

"Stoner51" is in AL. But, he didn't specify a city/town.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
        Hell you're only like an hour from me. I didn't know anyone else lived around here any closer to me than TN or Orlando.
        you must be outside of pensacola somewhere
        nice motor in your sig

i wish under my hood looked like that or h22
        maybe one day..

Comment

Blackoutt isn't active anymore. He drives a civic now.

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

you must be outside of pensacola somewhere
            nice motor in your sig

i wish under my hood looked like that or h22
            maybe one day..
            You would be correct sir. If I can ever get my car running everyone local should have a mini meet or something. Hell if Nothing else do it in Northern Florida/lower Alabama, whichever has a better spot, and whoever willing to travel showup. My car looks like shit right now though so nobody needs to see it lol. It looked like shti before though with the body and with no drop and steelies. So what's new.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
              Blackoutt isn't active anymore. He drives a civic now.
              Yea at first I didn't recognize him, but its antonio. His civic is pretty clean, just bought some 3 piece bbs wheels for some mega bucks.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

You would be correct sir. If I can ever get my car running everyone local should have a mini meet or something. Hell if Nothing else do it in Northern Florida/lower Alabama, whichever has a better spot, and whoever willing to travel showup. My car looks like shit right now though so nobody needs to see it lol. It looked like shti before though with the body and with no drop and steelies. So what's new.
                Im game for a meet. Pensacola is a little under 3 hours for me. I'd gladly come.

Comment

my wagon is'nt camera friendly either at the moment, thats why i dont have a members ride thread yet

i hope to have it some what finished or atleast presentable for the dec meet in sothern fla.

but ya once we get the wips ready we should get together for a mini-meet and maybe a small photoshoot
                  anybody with photo skills or atleast a nice camera?

Comment

I sold my camera a while back when I coudln't find work around here and HAD to get some money so I can't help there.

Comment

checking in..
                      [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

how many of yall are heading to Import Alliance in nashville at the end of the month??

Comment

Ok so far it's not looking like my car will be running and street legal anytime soon. I knwo I damn sure couldn't make it to Nashville at the end of this month unless I was riding with someone. I found out about another job yesterday though so you never know.

Comment

my wagon is'nt camera friendly either at the moment, thats why i dont have a members ride thread yet
                            we don't care. this is a matter of supply and demand. lol. as many parts you get your hands on, show us alittle something
                            [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

yea for real! Gotta post pics of the progress... after all, we may learn something from it!

Comment

Yeah see if I posted pics of my car it would just look like a beater in need of some body work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X