No announcement yet.

Alabama CB tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep my DD. Just finished the katzkin seats. Now only the carpet and dash are maroon. Soon I will paint the carpet, and maybe the dash, the door trim turned out pretty good. So I may try and see how it goes.

Steve
    I am thinking about getting my motor from tiger, Do you know where the other local guy got his swap. I know tiger is a bad word around here but it about 500 less. I have t-belt kit, new auto tensioner, action clutch, act flywheel, new Fuel injector orings, p28 ecu. I only need the motor and PS belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post
      yep my DD. Just finished the katzkin seats. Now only the carpet and dash are maroon. Soon I will paint the carpet, and maybe the dash, the door trim turned out pretty good. So I may try and see how it goes.

Steve
      I am thinking about getting my motor from tiger, Do you know where the other local guy got his swap. I know tiger is a bad word around here but it about 500 less. I have t-belt kit, new auto tensioner, action clutch, act flywheel, new Fuel injector orings, p28 ecu. I only need the motor and PS belt.
      My buddy with the h22 swap bought it from a local guy. A lot of folks around here use hmotors to get their stuff, not sure what kind of prices they have though. Never heard anything bad or good from tiger, so I don't know what to tell you other than do what ya gotta do!

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Checking in... Just saw the thread. My car is no where NEAR worth showing.. lol Needs a new paintjob.. Other then that and a car wash I would go..
        -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
          Checking in... Just saw the thread. My car is no where NEAR worth showing.. lol Needs a new paintjob.. Other then that and a car wash I would go..
          Nobody's perfect.. My car is 4 different colors looking at it from the driver's side. The way I see it, we all gotta start somewhere. "It's not how you start...it's how you finish.."

I will be down in montgomery tomorrow until probably 1. Anyone who wants to kill alittle time and hit up the junkyard tis all good.
          [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I dont even have any hubcaps... just 3 black steely and a silver steely.... NEED RIMS... or hubcaps...
            -Will

Comment

I dont even have any hubcaps... just 3 black steely and a silver steely.... NEED RIMS... or hubcaps...
              Im on steelies too bro!

Comment

Want me to list ALL the problems with my car? lol
                -Will

Comment

Want me to list ALL the problems with my car? lol
                  haha why not. I have my own set of problems. most recently, a blown strut.

Comment

Um ok.. where do I begin.. Lets start from the front...

Turn signal is not screwed in(too lazy)
                    Other turn signal the tab it screws into on the bumper is broken(I didnt do it)
                    Grille is broken and not installed(preasure caused plastic to crack and im lazy)
                    Hood is primered only... not painted..(JY hood)
                    The driverside headlight had to be "Modified" to fit in due to body damage.
                    As a result headlight is aimed wrong.. still works but needs further work(too lazy)
                    The windshield washer nozzles are nonexistant(still on old hood)
                    BOTH front struts are busted suspected ball joint failing too(Dumbass ran me off the road)
                    Passenger side tire has maybe 25% on it driverside 85%(JY tire again due to dumbass)
                    Fuel injector is clogged with carbon(too lazy to clean)
                    Oil leak(I have NO IDEA where it is but i do know it goes through oil every 2 or 3 weeks....)
                    Windshield cracked at top(dumbass + treelimb)
                    AC doesnt work (clog in the line.. i think..)
                    Interior is stained to hell and back.. needs detailing..
                    Automatic driverside seatbelt doesnt work..(suspected short in wire..)
                    No stereo(monday there will be)
                    uhhh... Leaky trunk..
                    and a Limited edition Fishtank Taillight.

There I think thats it....
                    -Will

Comment

Um ok.. where do I begin.. Lets start from the front...

Turn signal is not screwed in(too lazy)
                      Other turn signal the tab it screws into on the bumper is broken(I didnt do it)
                      Grille is broken and not installed(preasure caused plastic to crack and im lazy)
                      Hood is primered only... not painted..(JY hood)
                      The driverside headlight had to be "Modified" to fit in due to body damage.
                      As a result headlight is aimed wrong.. still works but needs further work(too lazy)
                      The windshield washer nozzles are nonexistant(still on old hood)
                      BOTH front struts are busted suspected ball joint failing too(Dumbass ran me off the road)
                      Passenger side tire has maybe 25% on it driverside 85%(JY tire again due to dumbass)
                      Fuel injector is clogged with carbon(too lazy to clean)
                      Oil leak(I have NO IDEA where it is but i do know it goes through oil every 2 or 3 weeks....)
                      Windshield cracked at top(dumbass + treelimb)
                      AC doesnt work (clog in the line.. i think..)
                      Interior is stained to hell and back.. needs detailing..
                      Automatic driverside seatbelt doesnt work..(suspected short in wire..)
                      No stereo(monday there will be)
                      uhhh... Leaky trunk..
                      and a Limited edition Fishtank Taillight.

There I think thats it....
                      We have a lot in common!

turn sigs not screwed in, check.
                      hood is primered, but rattled canned black on top. straight ass. check
                      windshield washer fluid hose is cracked, sprays out the side of the car. check
                      Oil leak. check
                      No a/c. check
                      no stereo or dash clock. check
                      swimming pool in trunk. check
                      kiddie pool taillight. check.

see, its not so bad after all.

Comment

I guess its not so bad after all
                        -Will

Comment

haha there you go! finally thinking right. We all don't have perfect cars like TypeG. everyday is a struggle my man, everyday. just be proud that you even have a car.

Comment

Anyone in here going to the Varsity meet on Thursday in ATL? I'll be in Alabama most of the day on Thurs but will be driving back to ATL in time for the meet.
                            My CB For Sale

Comment

suspected ball joint failing too
                              Check on that ASAP. I heard too many stories about balljoints failing, none of them ended in a good way.

I didn't find what I needed at the junkyard friday But there was a clean orangeish CD5 next to a subway I went to afterwards
                              [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by JTEK24 View Post
                                Anyone in here going to the Varsity meet on Thursday in ATL? I'll be in Alabama most of the day on Thurs but will be driving back to ATL in time for the meet.

I just might. Ill get back with you. Where in bama are you gonna be?

Comment

Working...
                                X