Trick is making a come back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trick is making a come back!

alright im back in the game ... or at least i got some cash to get back in ... now i need a car! Jacob hit me up if there is anything good down in FL up for grabs. going to look at a kitted 4 door auto for the wife next week SHE PICKED IT OUT HERSELF! im so proud she picked a CB7

i really want a nice wagon but a clean 4 door or coupe would be nice also.

$2500 is my price limit right now i think i shuld be able to find a semi clean swaped CB for that I really dont want to go through the trouble of ordering another motor off Ebay.

Looking forward to making my come back appearance at the ATL meet

woot long time no see man

you want me to look around here for you? only problem is that we dont have swapped h22's in our cars we is poor
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

LOL! look around man if its clean and all ill check it out. I can always get a swap later. My main goal is it has to be clean ... little to no rust, little to no dents, and CLEAN! LOL! i would love to have a swap already in it but ill do a swap myself if i have to.

Comment

any year range?

90-91

92-93
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

preferably a 92 - 93 CB7 but will also consider swapped civic hatch backs with full interior (still got to lug the kids around)

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
            preferably a 92 - 93 CB7 but will also consider swapped civic hatch backs with full interior (still got to lug the kids around)
            how is life man i havent seen you on in a long a** time

my little one is here now

Comment

Grats on the little one! Well my 2nd kid is here, wife has been out of work due to a shoulder injury at work but workmans comp been covering it so she is still getting a paycheck and we just filed our taxes today and got a nice chunk of change so buying her a new car and getting me one too ... other than that i just been sitting on the computer playing World of Warcraft lol

Comment

Check on craigslist david, midnightpearl91 (chattanooga guy) just picked up a 93 frost white lx sedan for $1200 There are plenty of cb7's in chattanooga.

Comment

been looking but nothing showing up that i want ... granted im in nashville craigslist

*edit* just checked chattanooga craigslist and still no luck on anything i want ... i am being super picky but i plan on staying in whatever i get for a while. It may take me some time to find what im looking for ... but i will find it
                  Last edited by trickedaccord92; 01-31-2009, 01:08 AM.

Comment

about damn time you crazy fool. i will look around here. if want wagon ... get a hold of Jarhead because he gots the hook up.

GET STEVE TOO HOOK YOU UP.

just keep on trying craigslist ... look up Orlando.

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

$1700 90 accord with h22

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=216358
                      later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

had to join the site to check it but i put in a message on it. I wouldnt mind having it ... looks like all the bugs are electrical and thats not too tough for me.

Comment

Welcome back man! How's everything? Good luck with your search.
                          [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Got a few potential winners ... 2 I really like ... both clean white ones a 4 door and the other is a coupe ... if one or the other gets back with me soon i may go pick 1 up ... *crosses fingers*

Comment

Good luck get the four door
                              [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                              X