No announcement yet.

Trick is making a come back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wont be up there long. Just long enough to test drive for a bit and if all checks out sign the title and leave heading back since the wife will be driving our mini van back.

Im not dead just sitting and planning my world domination of the southeast forums! Yeah I know that makes no since but hey im back!

Comment

hey david..... i would highly suggest you try and find a wagon.. you can find one for sure. i know between me and felipe we can get you into a wagon. let me know your price range and I am sure i can find one for ya !! you need to be introduced to the CB9 family. well glad you got the car.... who is going with you ?? I would suggest taking Steve with you to look over the car good. you know how he is very thorough when looking at a car.... plus he loves road trips.

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

yep i like it ... might still get a wagon for katy if i can find an auto one in clean shape. Katy is gonna go with me she wants to get out of the house and drive with me. I still might call steve in the morning and see if he wants to go. I got to get some sleep ... peace out people!

Comment

Well im back home from picking up my new CB7 and im very happy with it ... only needs a couple of minor repairs ...1 a new rear motor mount and 2 some new tires on the black 5 spokes which ill probably get tomorrow

Ill get some fresh pics tomorrow as well

Comment

welcome back man... and congrats on the babies and the car.
            Members Ride sold...
            I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

alright well i got up this morning and decided to go get tires on the slips ... could only afford 2 right now so got 2 put on the front and a fresh oil change ... headed to the tag office and the front end was still shaky so decided to hit a one stop shop in town on the way back ... got him to look over the steering components and all and everything seemed nice and tight and fine ... so he checked the tires ... one of my brand new tires was out of round ... so back i go to get them to change it but they didnt have anymore of that tire soooo they had to put 2 more expensive tires on at same cost ... also got some carb cleaner to clean the IACV, EGR, and whatever the other valve is i cleaned on my other one lol ... Ill get that done tomorrow maybe ... I messed up my back a few days ago and all the driving yesterday made it worse so im not gonna get alot done over the weekend. Ill get pics after i get it up to the car wash and shined up.

Comment

don't think you'll be able to get katy in a wagon but best of luck....i'll try to help!!! glad to have you back man ...likey the ride

Comment

Working...
                X