No announcement yet.

Trick is making a come back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo david we have alot of cb's down here...imma find one for you..
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I wonder what happened to you. Where are you living in FL?

Comment

i think he is still in tennessee
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

craigslist atlanta. there are alot of clean one's on there
          MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

im still in TN but i got family and friends all over florida and really want a clean rust free body. I been watching craigslist, ebay, and many forums and have seen 2 i really like so far. Im in no real rush to find the right car but the 2 i have seen so far fit the bill so if 1 is still avaialbe ill prolly get it.

and sorry if i got you mixed up ith keeyna (or however her named is spelled im no good with names) champ on the other forums

Comment

looks like i have found a winner ... I will be going tomorrow to pick it up ... 4 hours 1 way for the drive but i think it will be well worth it ... and here she is ... buying from a fellow CB7tuner

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=126120

all credit for getting this beautiful CB to its current state goes to DailyDrivenCB7 ... imediate plans include adding 2 12" subs and a nice amp but it will stay mostly as you see until next year when i can afford to order me another H22 ... just about every other accord i have owned has gone the way of perfomance over looks but i chose to go looks then performance for this one

Comment

How can I view the above attachment? It says that I need a password.

Comment

Also, do you need an amp? If so, what do you want? I may be able to fix you up.

Comment

looks good man. Wish i could get a nice clean coupe.

Comment

the post is in the classiefieds section ... you just need to read the rules sticky in that section to get the password

PMed radioactive about some subs and amp ...

Comment

Car looks good. looks alot like mine.

Comment

dang man thats a nice car and it comes with slips.

where you going to pick it up? he says he travels from memphis to knoxville alot and if its near me i come out and also pmed about something
                          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

its in knoxville at his dads ... alreayd talked to him and got everything worked out for tomorrow ... im like a kid on christmas eve right now

still need a 4 door auto for my wife ... we went to look at one yesterday but it was shit ... friggin car lot photoshopped the pic for the ad ... LAME ASSES!

Comment

holy shit david your gonna be in knoxville...man u need to see the car

what time/how long you gonna be here tomorrow
                              Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

About fucking time David! Thought you was dead for a minute.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X