tampa or florida need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tampa or florida need help

hey i have my cb7 sitting in storage it needs some current work to get it running i have been paying storage fees on it was busy riding motorcycles... i am currently overseas in the military it needs two minor things to get it running and a few other things i would like done to it

1) slave clutch cylinder replacement
    2) new flywheel
    3) short shifter installed
    4)rear sway bar installed

i have all the parts and the slave clutch cylinder give me a price on what you think would be fair for labor if you can do it and LMK !!!

i will be back in march timeframe hopefully ... thanks cb7 peepz
    Last edited by RICHIE*GT35R; 01-20-2009, 10:04 PM.

MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
      thx i didnt know he had a freakin shop thread now... yeah im gonna need d112's help unless someone else is up to it.. if not ill use his services.. this guy is in orlando now??/?

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic View Post
        thx i didnt know he had a freakin shop thread now... yeah im gonna need d112's help unless someone else is up to it.. if not ill use his services.. this guy is in orlando now??/?
        d112 hes not in florida any more but jacob is
        USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
        WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

that is no problem to get done to your car. Just hit me up and we can see how much its gonna be.

ok .. well if you want the flywheel replaced that is gonna be the thing that is gonna take the longest. Not a big deal though. If you are gonna do that then we probably need to see how the clutch and pressure plate is and see if you want to replace it since it will be accessible at the time. Just letting you know so you can keep that in mind too.

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
          X