Official I saw a cb7 thread (orlando)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official I saw a cb7 thread (orlando)

We have this on Nasioc for Subies, figured i would do something like this here. Usually its monthly...if you could post the date and time you saw a cb7, try and make it to the point where you think they could possibly be on the site. If its a 70 y/o driving a cb7 i doubt they are on here. So here we go...

1:30 PM on Lee Vista and Chickasaw (sp?) near the Publix plaza. Its Friday the 2nd of Jan.

I saw 3 cb7's today, in my cb7. One was pulling into publix, seattle silver 92/93 had amber corners and the bumper light mod. i waved, he waved back. looked clean.

as i was pulling out of publix saw a white 90/91 with a shogun wing, waved and a girl in passenger waved back, couldnt see a driver.

Driving to my apt, saw another 90/91 white, slammed. waved to him also. no wave back.

You guys kinda get the gist of it? kinda a cool way to see if we spotted some folks, maybe get them to come out and meet some people. i still need to get my cb7 sticker on, i have the flaccords.com one on there.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Sure man i like the idea, hang out all the time with 3 friends all of us in cb7, but would like to get the most people together and their cars

Comment

i saw a cb7 in kissimmee rosewood brown with blk doors, hood trunk, an rims
      i doubut they on here but it looked kinda hot
      USDM [H] PiMP

iP0P VTEC
      WhiTE B0Y!!!

Comment

saw a dropped white cb7 on telipa drive

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i saw a white one dropped w fogs and 8k hids, the car looks vicious
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
            i saw a white one dropped w fogs and 8k hids, the car looks vicious
            were those oem fogs?

i see a burgandy extrerior 92 cb7 near the windermere area..i know its a chick driving it cuz i pulled up to her and i was askin her what shes down to it etc...i honestly think it was her mans ride or something..shits clean as hell though..

Lou's Build Thread!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
            "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

i seen a white 4dr dropped with white wheels with HID's ... yellow fogs . i seen it when i was leaving school today. I revved at it but it just went on. i really liked its setup. would like to get him part of the clan.

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

only ones i have seen was grandmothers driving cb7's

i have a friend's brother who drives a white 92 . with red calipers, and the loudest annoying fart can that you'll ever hear ...

i think its been stolen ( left keys in at gas station ) BUT, that the rumors going around at school and i dont see him driving it any more

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Working...
                X