No announcement yet.

Offical K-town CB7 Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just let me know when you are ready dave! George, Can i meet up with you prior to the meet. I think 40 is still fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
      Just let me know when you are ready dave! George, Can i meet up with you prior to the meet. I think 40 is still fucked up.
      40 is fucked up past the split...when y'all come up here take the lexington split dont go straight down 40 east...make sure y'all take 640 east, you bypass the fucked up part plus its the only way really to get to where the meet is...if y'all have any problems just call me
      Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

is anyone comin form nashville so i can roll with them?

Comment

Originally posted by 91dx(r+p) View Post
          is anyone comin form nashville so i can roll with them?
          yeah me and the duck will be goin.... i just topped off with oil.... dependin how warm it is tomorrow might bleed brakes
          Members Ride sold...
          I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18 View Post
            yeah me and the duck will be goin.... i just topped off with oil.... dependin how warm it is tomorrow might bleed brakes
            well what time are you leavin i can meet you at the baxter exit its 280

Comment

[IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Whats wrong anthony.

Comment

any one has door handles bring them will have $ or stuff to trade
                  kiss my grill
                  Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                    Originally posted by 92accordbl View Post
                    40 is fucked up past the split...when y'all come up here take the lexington split dont go straight down 40 east...make sure y'all take 640 east, you bypass the fucked up part plus its the only way really to get to where the meet is...if y'all have any problems just call me
                    That pretty much covers it, and here's a map to help out if you want it. Where you need to start paying attention is Step 6 (which I have zoomed in on in the map).

MAP

I'll be coming from the same way you will so I'd be willing to meet you if you would still like help getting out there. Text or call if you want to meet up.

And I'm still a little confused, I thought the place where we would meet would be

Advanced Auto Parts
                    5104 Clinton Highway
                    Knoxville, TN 37912

Which is where the huge parking lot is and where the Saturday night meets go on. The first page says

Advance Auto Parts
                    7310 Clinton Highway
                    Powell, Tennessee, 37849

Soooo, uhhh, which one is it? Not a huge difference, but I don't want people to be sitting a mile or two down the road and not know.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Im out, money issue has popped up. I am officially broke as anyone possibly can get.

Comment

Sucks to hear that Nic, hope things work out for you.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

well what time are you leavin i can meet you at the baxter exit its 280
                          alright..... we will shoot to leave at 9ish ..... lol if your good at waking up on time lol u can call. 6154305464 txt or call i wake up to see who it is usually lol ps we pissed off duckys gf to go
                          Members Ride sold...

Comment

alright..... we will shoot to leave at 9ish ..... lol if your good at waking up on time lol u can call. 6154305464 txt or call i wake up to see who it is usually lol ps we pissed off duckys gf to go
                            ok well i can be sure to be at that truck stop its called loves i think? anyway ill be there waiting at 9:30 so if your not there ill call you or text my number is so you wont be like who the hell is that lol
                            Last edited by 91dx(r+p); 02-04-2009, 02:09 AM.

Comment

ok well i can be sure to be at that truck stop its called loves i think? anyway ill be there waiting at 9:30 so if your not there ill call you or text my number is 9317040264 so you wont be like who the hell is that lol
                              ps we gonna be twin showing up im the other flat black cb
                              Members Ride sold...

Comment

ps we gonna be twin showing up im the other flat black cb
                                well i got bored the other night and had extra money and wanted somethin different so i went panda

Comment

Working...
                                X