May 4th chattanooga meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AG17CB7
    thanks lance. so which H you got/getting? h22 or h23?
    H22a4. Its being put in tom... I'll post pics soon
    -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
    if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
    Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Originally posted by H0ndaSpyd3rLM
      niiice you keeping it auto or switched to manual?
      [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
        niiice you keeping it auto or switched to manual?
        5 speed all the way

if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          i'll be at tn_accords house tonight so if u guys wana meet up go there!
          well... glad to meet you and see at the florida meet !!

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

JDM H22A Fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
              JDM H22A Fucker.
              Yeah well... the timing belt just blew... so its gone now...

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

Yeah well... the timing belt just blew... so its gone now...
                Damn, when this all happen? That sucks. I think everyone should park their accords until may. Too much bad shit happening. First me, then nic and now lance.
                [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

i went over to his house today and took the oil pan of. There are three of the rod bearings that were laying in there along with i dont know how much metal. The crank is shot. We're gonna take the head off later this week and look at it. Lance is gonna be back up and running soon.
                  Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

i would definatly contact the seller that is a shit motor ... sounds like it was not mechaniclly sound to begin with ... did you get you tps adjusted?

Comment

ya it was pretty shitty..i have pics i'm bout to post up of what all was in the bottom of the oil pan...no i didnt, we did it yesterday and had it send to like .44 but it died on me today and i had it checked and the whole sensor is bad so i'm gonna replace it and adjust it
                      Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl
                        i went over to his house today and took the oil pan of. There are three of the rod bearings that were laying in there along with i dont know how much metal. The crank is shot. We're gonna take the head off later this week and look at it. Lance is gonna be back up and running soon.
                        well... that is very surprising but then not really... that shit has happened to me before where out of no where it slings a rod through the block. Oh well... just contact the seller of the engine and it would be very advisable to actually have a certified mechanic look at it and make its conclusions on what happened because if not they might not refund his money or give him another motor. I tried to tell him that. Good luck

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

heres what we found when we took the oil pan off

Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

MOTOR FUCKED !!!! take it out and send it back to them !!! but have a certified mechanic make that decision.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                              MOTOR FUCKED !!!! take it out and send it back to them !!! but have a certified mechanic make that decision.
                              well he had the idea just to rebuild it if the head is ok? idk but i'm gonna call the motor company tomorrow and see what i can do since its all in my name
                              Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl
                                well he had the idea just to rebuild it if the head is ok? idk but i'm gonna call the motor company tomorrow and see what i can do since its all in my name
                                ok... from the damage i saw..... i saw pieces of the block in the oil pan. But if i am wrong then in order to get that motor rebuilt you need to get it sleeved or bored if possible and then maybe have to get it lined bored so it can be right for the new crank kit that you will have to get. That alone will cost a pretty penny. There is a reason why none of us have tried to rebuild any of our engines because its just cheaper to go and get another one.

I am just trying to help out with what to do because i know its stressful to be in your situation. Been there done that. If you are worried about getting running ASAP then just go and get an F22 from the junkyard that will let you hear the motor or give you a warranty with it and put the damn thing in replacement of the H22 and wait to see what the ppl from the motor company have to say because you got to pull the motor anyways. go to their site and look up all the available info on returns and warranty stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X