No announcement yet.

Miami fl. meet anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo wud up my cb7 niggaz im from dade down south whats up with da meet im down halla at me
    ruthlessJDM

Comment

any ideas would be greatly appreiciated.. any suggestions for a location???

My Ride

Comment

Larry and penny park up here in cutler ridge. enough space and if u want private hut with parking. anybody been there. or tropical park on 40th st.

Comment

well ya i heard of tropical park ... its really up you guys here in maimi where the meet should be ..i currently moved down here 2 yrs. ago . so i dont know of any good places ... well i guess am goin to leave this one you guys ... next month sounds grreat///
          "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by drastik
            Larry and penny park up here in cutler ridge. enough space and if u want private hut with parking. anybody been there. or tropical park on 40th st.
            i like the tropical park idea... Im not familiar with the other park.. whats the address??

My Ride

Comment

Larry and Penny Thompson Campground
              Larry and Penny Thompson Campground is a first-class camping area adjacent to world-famous Metrozoo. It has 270 acres of natural South Florida woodland, bridle trails and hiking paths. The Campground has 240 separate campsites for recreational vehicles, with full electrical and water hook-ups, four large restroom/laundry facilities with hot showers, a camp store, picnic shelters, a large freshwater lake with its own beach and water slide (open seasonally) (lifeguards on duty), a playground, concession stand, a 20-station fitness course, access for the disabled, a jogging and bike trail, and more. Pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash.

Larry and Penny Thompson Park Directions
              Address 12451 SW 184 Street
              Miami, Florida 33177
              Phone Number (305) 232-1049
              l&p_campground@miamidade.gov
              Hours of Operation Park: Sunrise to Sunset

Waterslide
              Larry and Penny Thompson Park features three mammoth water slides carved into a rock mountain. Each slide offers a different sensation as sliders spill into a cool refreshing pool. There's also a sandy white beach and clear blue lake that visitors boast is "the ideal inland swimming spot." Nearby is a concession stand that sells cold drinks and ice cream.

The slide is open during the summer.

Admission to the slide and beach is $4, adults; $3, children ages 3-17; $2.00, seniors over age 62. Individuals must be at least four feet tall to ride the slide. Beach only admission is $3, adults, $2.00, children ages 3-17; $1.50, seniors over age 62.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^wow!!! thats alot of info... ne1 have any comments about this park???

My Ride

Comment

i say tropical park man thats too much of an info for that camp site and i might get lost , well i say tropical park it is ... am there ..

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                    i say tropical park man thats too much of an info for that camp site and i might get lost , well i say tropical park it is ... am there ..
                    I like Tropical Park too.. They have a huge parking lot, and there is a McD's, Taco Hell, and I think also a BK across the street.. I prefer Tropi...

My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordf20a
                      I like Tropical Park too.. They have a huge parking lot, and there is a McD's, Taco Hell, and I think also a BK across the street.. I prefer Tropi...
                      taco hell

yeah man ok guys thats where the meet is goin to be then ... we just need a date now ...

Comment

oh shit I didnt even notice the letters r so close to each other.. it is funny though also for the location... now we need a date...( so that I can wash and wax my older daughter)

My Ride

Comment

<~~~~ Waiting on a date and time.
                          My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                            <~~~~ Waiting on a date and time.

How about, Saturday Sept. 18 2004. @ 2:00pm Tropical Park?????

My Ride

Comment

ok sounds good ,,,

Comment

OK!!!!! Good i know i will be waxing my bitch sat morning, let me get some degreser for my motor too!!!!

It's settled (finally) break-out the calenders, appointment books, and note pads.. Mark this date:

CB7Tuners Miami Meet
                                Day: Saturday, Sept. 18 2004.
                                Time: 2:00pm
                                Address: 7900 Southwest 40th St (Bird Road) Miami, FL 33155

I'll remind everyone again 10 days and 3 days before the meet.. If we could just get a head count of who will be attending??

My Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X