Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my drivers side fender on, striped it all the way down prepped it and primed it, wet sanded it. came out great semi gloss flat black color. i will get some pics up soon. i also finally got around to pulling out my ac compressor and new belt for alt....its so fucking small with my under drive pullies. also while i was replacing the fender since i had the bumper off, i pulled my condenser and all the ac hard lines and other parts in the bay. i also pulled the power steering hard lines and cooler part since i haven't had power steering for years. opened up alot of space in the bay,also finally pulled out my windshield washer res. dumped it out and this nasty thick yellow goop came out, flushed and washed it with bleach cleared the lines and everything else, and got it working again, oh how i have missed be able to clean my windshield when ever i wanted.

oh and i thought i had hit a butterfly earlier today, but found out when i went to pull my bumper off, i had a dead bird ripped in half smashed in my lower grill..... fun times

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Installed the carbon fiber hood and grill today. Yakima roof rack goes on tomorrow

Last edited by EXCHEF2112; 07-20-2010, 08:03 PM. Reason: changed pic

Comment

new fender.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

got the rack on today.

Comment

Damn man, wagon looks great. See you at the meet!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

swapped in a p12 ecu in my a1. had some thoughts that it may not work, as it came from a manual and my car is auto, but it works. everything feels, not much different, ut i think i can feel it in second at lower mid, and definitely at high when i hit 50 mph, first feels smoother. i dont do alot of crazy stuff at 60-75, but i could not really feel much at those speeds anyway

definitrely a great upgrade, starting another retrofit on new prlelude seats in my car this week, going from blue to blackish navy blue. should look much better in my maroon interior

oh and future stuff, my buddy with the bb6 is going to swap his h22 for another h22, and he is also geting a manual swap, so i may be picking up an h22 auto/ triptronic transmission for my car. screw gas mileage i know, but this should make my car a little more fun to drive with my rebuilt f22

as far as getting his h22 motor, im not sure i want it, as far as i know the crank is missing teeth for the balance shaft belts; i know that is not a problem if i did a balnce shaft delete. i simply just do not have the money to do anything to a motor.
              Last edited by KB7; 08-01-2010, 12:20 AM.
              _

Comment

I know it looks damn near stock, but find the new stuff... I spy arp extended lugs and five lug conversion!

'92 LX.
                JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Comment

Starter...Awesome push starting your car in this weather.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by ThrakBarts View Post
                    I know it looks damn near stock, but find the new stuff... I spy arp extended lugs and five lug conversion!

what kind of wheels are those? they apear to be 5 lug

racing hart?

EDIT
                    HA!! i love the secret message, i had to make a double take to my quote
                    _

Comment

Damn Nate, finally done, huh? Looks amazing, I would get those wheels powdercoated...they look great. Cant wait for September...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Bought a custom f22 valve cover, ngk spark plugs, and ngk wires....

have yet to put them on. Will do so soon though.

Comment

went from regular blue prelude seats to navy blue prelude seats. looks ALOT better with my maroon interior
                          _

Comment

Maven SS shift knob...1lb of machined goodness so much better than the stock shifter.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

added a Thule roof rack to the whip.

Comment

Installed some D2 coilovers, energy end links, and neuspeed front strut bar.

Comment

Working...
                                X