Winter meet 2007 pre plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter meet 2007 pre plan

Alrighty then that time of the year is somewhat coming just a bit slowly lol. I am thinkin bout setting up a meet in December when most people are out of school and have a little more time. Location will be somewhere in Austin since that seems to be a good midpoint for everyone to meet up at. I would say waco but there isnt much to do there. There are a few locations that we are kinda lookin at. I want to get some austin people or people in that area to scope out some areas before so I can get a hold of whats up. We want a pretty decent road to drive on this time so we can get some action footage since out of all the meets we havent got decent video yet. Another thing that I am thinkin bout is maybe driving around the city area during night time in Austin and gettin some photos. I dunno my way around that area much so Austin people it would be great if you can help out. Lee also brang up an idea of a track meet. This place includes a place that setup for autox and quarter miles as I recall (so if you have beef you can settle it). As for how much they will charge I am not sure yet. The place is called Prairie View as I recall somewhere in the Austin area. That also sounds like a good idea but dunno how many of you all want to spend much plus we need a certain amount of people so people dont have to spend as much. Time when this will happen will be sometime in the afternoon 12-1pm. That would be the best time IMO and by that time everyone will want to grab some grub. It would be great to grill or restaurant. I just made this thread to see whats up, get a grasp on the situation, and see about how many people can make it if I set it up then. Dont be shy throw out some ideas haha I am always open to suggestions. After all that is what this thread is for! Oh yea I thought about sixth street but then there is some age restriction in that idea and people need to drive home lol dunno if its a wise idea with alcohol in there body unless they stayin there ha.

Sorry for the long ass post but yea lemme know what you guys think!

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Sounds good Nail. Maybe we could get Scott to get the ludes to hang again as well it would be cool to see a race or 2 since some of us have taken thier motors.
    Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

And Bump for ideas.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

actually prairie view is right outside of waco

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

haha look at todd ^^ but any hoo yea just let me know the details and ill post it on PP.com

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
          nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
          nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
          nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
          AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
          AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
          AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
          nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Originally posted by sheisanonymous
            Sounds good Nail. Maybe we could get Scott to get the ludes to hang again as well it would be cool to see a race or 2 since some of us have taken thier motors.
            Or ditch the ricers after the track.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
              actually prairie view is right outside of waco
              What part of waco? There was temple academy raceway which was about 25min south of waco and a circle track that I went to a few times but that was going north.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Yeah I don't remember a quarter track called Prairie-View in Waco. Google is my friend so we'll see.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I googled it and came up with a lot of other stuff not related to track lol. Anyone else got any more ideas or anything? I am open to suggestions plus its still a while away from now! Make choices NOW not last minute...Because most likely if its decided I am not gonna change it.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

There is a real good burger joint down there near 6th street. Real good price and you get alot for your money....They even got beer so everyone can get in there, even the minors. Just a suggestion. I'll try to go and scout it out this weekend..Got nothing better to do, plus good way to break in the new clutch.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX
                      There is a real good burger joint down there near 6th street. Real good price and you get alot for your money....They even got beer so everyone can get in there, even the minors. Just a suggestion. I'll try to go and scout it out this weekend..Got nothing better to do, plus good way to break in the new clutch.
                      Bad ass lemme know.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

sounds good.... keep the thread updated

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
                        Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
                        1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Im able to drink now lol!
                          99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

actually, i think its called praire hills...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

That place I was talking about is called Waterloo. Waterloo Records & Video
                              600 N Lamar Blvd # A, Austin, TX 512-474-2500....This place doubles as a resturant. Really cool, laid back place to go. There are a couple of good spots near there where we can chill and take some good pics.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Working...
                              X