Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Onepoint-us Meet Come on CB7 Tuners let's rep for the Accords!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onepoint-us Meet Come on CB7 Tuners let's rep for the Accords!

The big meet will be held in the DFW area this yr(we had it in waco last yr). We had a total of 50 cars and 75 people attended to last yr's meet so it should be fun. Also it will be a swap meet so if you want to bring some parts to sell. Go ahead and make your money.

It will be held at this park in Arlington called Cravens Park. It has 4 baseball fields, 1 tennis/1 basketball/2 volleyball courts and a playground for the kids. Be sure to bring your gear because who knows we might get some type of game going.

Also people voted for a cookout so we will have food. We are excepting money donations or you could bring something. Please don't be a free loader and eat and not pitch in or bring something. Its not fair for everyone. If you are bringing something or pitching in. Please state it in your post.

Heres the address:
    400 Cravens Park Dr
    Arlington, TX 76018-2230
    (use mapquest for driving directions)

For More Info please visit. www.onepoint-us.com
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

When is this happening?

Mine.
    "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
    "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

I would go. I coulda made the event in Waco but I was out fishing instead. Haha and damn was that a good day. 14 catfish baybee me and my buddy combined. Then we went home and grilled them lol.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        I would go. I coulda made the event in Waco but I was out fishing instead. Haha and damn was that a good day. 14 catfish baybee me and my buddy combined. Then we went home and grilled them lol.
        yuk.
        Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

bleh
          i dunno maybe

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
          nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
          nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
          nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
          AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
          AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
          AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
          nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Catfish FTW! (Derrty South!)

Is this an attempt at a CB7Tuner.com meet? If so, good luck getting a whole lot of ppl. If not I, then someone, brought this idea to the table sometime last year i believe and Deev kinda shot us down saying that its too difficult to plan one day where everyone, or damn near everyone, can make it, let alone the distances some will have to travel. Some ppl are willing/able to travel that far, some are not or cant make the trip. If we ever had a cb7tuner.com meet, and Im trying not to be biast here, but i think it whould be held in/at a place that is the middle of the country, i.e: KC; STL; Topeka/Wichita; Chicago, etc.

However, if this is just a "whoever-can-make-it-come-along" meet, then go for it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

what is one point exactly??? i pulled up the website it looked like 240's??? let me know what it is and when it will be and we will see if we can come, if we turn it into a honda meet i can get 3 or 4 other civics and crx's there too.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                what is one point exactly??? i pulled up the website it looked like 240's??? let me know what it is and when it will be and we will see if we can come, if we turn it into a honda meet i can get 3 or 4 other civics and crx's there too.
                I heard there were quite a bit of hondas last showing in Waco. I saw a few people when I was goin back to my apt down there. Quite a bit of hondas around at the mcdonalds. But yea I think there should be a decent Honda tunrout. And catfish is good if you cook it right. Plus aint nothing like guttin fish at the lake lol.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

One-point is some crew that's all! Yea there are honda and soon to be one of them hahaha you know there is gonna be 240sx around cuz the drift craze. Oh yea it is april 28th at 3pm!

Comment

April 28th won't work for me.
                    Oh well.

Mine.
                    "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                    "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

So nobody down to go guess I'll be the onle cb7 there *hold head down*

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
                        So nobody down to go guess I'll be the onle cb7 there *hold head down*
                        Don't be so optimistic your car has to run right first =P.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Well we will try to go but remember the meet we are having in May and there are 15 for sures going so. Trev you need to show up dammit.
                          Let me know if ya are or not.

Oh yeah I have a rear wheel minivan now and we can go drift in it.lol
                          Last edited by trixxy_cb7; 03-23-2007, 05:52 PM.
                          Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Working...
                          X