Summer meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
    Like I said before the car is hot now, but it looks like a fish tank I can tint the side windows for you but you gotta get somebody to do the rear window cuz I hate doing that I had somebody do mine! Shannon is there any hott girls that are 18+ that work at your sonic?
    I got my tint done at moonshadow in garland. But its quite a drive for you. They do good work though!

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

damn!

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
      nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
      nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
      nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
      nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
        Like I said before the car is hot now, but it looks like a fish tank I can tint the side windows for you but you gotta get somebody to do the rear window cuz I hate doing that I had somebody do mine! Shannon is there any hott girls that are 18+ that work at your sonic?
        there are like 3 girls but youll have to just show up.
        Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Shannon you or todd is gonna have to guide most of the people in the front yard lol. Dont you guys have that flower place next to your place? You think we can borrow some parking spots there lol or if you guys have room in the back.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

As for the tint there is a shop right by the redbird mall by my house they do a whole car for $88 and they are VERY good. I wanted colored tint so I bought my own and they did it for $75 labor. They had a hard time with colored stuff sticking they said and it took a bit longer than normal tint but I had it done over 6mos ago and still have absolutly zero pealing or bubbles anywhere.

And Shannon just say they're hot and maybe you can lure him into coming... we know what moves him more than cars lol...
            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
              As for the tint there is a shop right by the redbird mall by my house they do a whole car for $88 and they are VERY good. I wanted colored tint so I bought my own and they did it for $75 labor. They had a hard time with colored stuff sticking they said and it took a bit longer than normal tint but I had it done over 6mos ago and still have absolutly zero pealing or bubbles anywhere.

And Shannon just say they're hot and maybe you can lure him into coming... we know what moves him more than cars lol...
              He told me not to tell him untill the night before at like midnight so his car doesnt take a crap on him again.sooo well see if he shows. Most of the people I work with are older though.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                Shannon you or todd is gonna have to guide most of the people in the front yard lol. Dont you guys have that flower place next to your place? You think we can borrow some parking spots there lol or if you guys have room in the back.
                i hope so cuz there is a tree that well have to work around too. And if all the peeps show that is like 15 cars give or take. thatll be fun.

Comment

haha trees burn it down! lol.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Long as there not fat and ugly im all game shannon, Im gonna come to your town like afroman hahahahahaha!
                    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

alright you better!!!

Comment

*in regards to trev's sig*

Hey Where'd you get the h23 from? did you steal desol's h23? I thought you were putting in his coupe f22ax???
                        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

also in regards to trevs sig id knock the bitch out too

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                          nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                          nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                          nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                          AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                          AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                          AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                          nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Awwhhh mane...

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                            car looks a lot better with the kit painted. Now for some performance under the hood so a heavier lx won't smoke you again Hope to see you at this meet...
                            You killing me. Why you put me on blast like that Smokinspeeds lol. Wait till I drop her and I'll give you a run for your money then lol. I didn't think you would remembered that lol. Next time I'll have to push her a little harder. All I have now is a stock F22a/ auto. After I drop her I plan on getting an F22b/ DOHC auto. It's funny because I do remember that day and I had a lot of fun. I joined this forum thinking that with your experience in working with these CB7's that you could help me get a couple more hp gains of of her. Anytime mane, anytime.

Last edited by Accordolictx; 04-02-2007, 12:04 PM.

Comment

This should be a nice meet.
                              Really looking forward to going.
                              Maybe I'll even fix my blown gasket before the meet.
                              fucking ebay header.

Mine.
                              "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                              "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

For sure...

Originally posted by avendi
                                This should be a nice meet.
                                Really looking forward to going.
                                Maybe I'll even fix my blown gasket before the meet.
                                fucking ebay header.
                                It will be fun mane. You need to come. The more CB7's the better.

Comment

Working...
                                X