No announcement yet.

Summer meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sohc_em - did you guys want to leave friday with us or go down sat morning? if you wanna go friday ill see if you guys can stay at mikes parents with us.

me and jessica are trying to get off friday so we can leave in the morning. hopefully! and for the drinking, what about deep ellum? it's a drive but all the diff clubs and you can geet your werve on and walk down the street to the next

Comment

Originally posted by sohc em
      sohc_em - did you guys want to leave friday with us or go down sat morning? if you wanna go friday ill see if you guys can stay at mikes parents with us.

me and jessica are trying to get off friday so we can leave in the morning. hopefully! and for the drinking, what about deep ellum? it's a drive but all the diff clubs and you can geet your werve on and walk down the street to the next
      friday morning we will be asleep i dont get off till 8am ill be up around 2 or 3 and we will leave after that. i dunno if you guys wanna wait that late or not. deep ellum might be cool, ill have to ask mike to see what he wants to do.

Comment

Originally posted by sheisanonymous
        Im rollin with someone I gave todd the car and we arent together anymore. Sorry about all the posts girls.
        Not that he want's the car much either anymore anyways, hope things work out. Show support peeps who's takin care of the little ones?
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Damn I am really hoping I can make this one but doesnt look like it. Need to check out the workload and shit. Ill let you guys know whats up in a couple weeks or so. IF all else fails I might enter the car in HIN.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            Damn I am really hoping I can make this one but doesnt look like it. Need to check out the workload and shit. Ill let you guys know whats up in a couple weeks or so. IF all else fails I might enter the car in HIN.
            What ever you better go.
            Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Yea hoebag you better show Im going and last time you guys seen my car in person was at the h-t meet and when I did my 1st motor swap lol!
              99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Nail we need you and your awsome camera!!! you gotta make it tell them someone died and you gotta go to a funeral.

Comment

I told the counselor my cousin has a wedding lol but she was like you still gotta check with the teacher. 8 weeks of class crammed into 4 weeks so I am expecting a bitch of a workload too. She said maybe missing a day or two is ok. but other than that yea. So I gotta see whats up. Business minors suck ass.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

fuck!!! mavs lost thats some buss shit! fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!
                    so nawth dallas peeps meet still at vally view at 11 30 or so?

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                    nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                    nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                    nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                    AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                    AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                    AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                    nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Anyone want the rims? $700

come on people

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

so what's all the updated info?

if it's in dfw I might make it. but I can't go on a long drive right now...

so put me on the 70/30 list.

Comment

just tell em your asian and family is crazy asian and you need to go or they'll cut you up with a samuri sword 60% of the time it works every time
                          My other ride is your ex-wife

Comment

Originally posted by Lantis
                            so what's all the updated info?

if it's in dfw I might make it. but I can't go on a long drive right now...

so put me on the 70/30 list.
                            The Dallas peeps are going to meet at Valley View mall at 11:15 to 11:30 and then roll together to the Hooters for lunch and then roll to take pics, play ball and then whatever else we are gonna do.THEN some of us are going to go have some drinks so bring your fake ids.
                            Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

or you could go to webb chappel to that drive thru with the hot chicks that server the beer... 8 out of 10 timesw theey don't id
                              Long time listener, first time caller.
                              1993 Accord LX- Sold (05/2007)
                              1992 Accord EX- Totalled (06/2014)
                              1996 Accord Wagon EX (Current ride/daily)
                              1995 Accord Wagon EX (Beater)

http://www.hondasociety.com/board/sh...d.php?t=156176

Comment

Meet at valley view around 11:00 or so thats the best bet. And take off around 11:30 ish. ITs gonna be a 30 min drive or so I think plus you gotta keep in mind of traffic.

The New-ish Ride
                                My old Ride
                                Hear my Vtak!!!
                                MK3 Member #3
                                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                                X