Tech Schools in Houston???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tech Schools in Houston???

i might be making a move down to Houston, and i was wondering if any of you knew about any good Automotive Tech. Schools down there. i know houston has a UTI campus in Houston, but i was looking to get a Degree out of school, rather than certification. thanks!

UTI would be the closest campus. I went to texas state technical college and they have a decent automotive/body program there. That would be another option. They have the choice of a certificate or the associates.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      UTI would be the closest campus. I went to texas state technical college and they have a decent automotive/body program there. That would be another option. They have the choice of a certificate or the associates.

is UTI the only closest campus? i cant find any tech. schools that are close to houston at all

Comment

I think UTI is the only one around that area. The one I went to was in Waco. Texas state technical college that is they have some locations toward the south but not sure if they have the auto program wouldnt mind lookin at them too. I paid like 1300 for 15 hours. Pretty damn cheap if you ask me. But that didnt include my living but for tuition thats cheap as hell.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          I think UTI is the only one around that area. The one I went to was in Waco. Texas state technical college that is they have some locations toward the south but not sure if they have the auto program wouldnt mind lookin at them too. I paid like 1300 for 15 hours. Pretty damn cheap if you ask me. But that didnt include my living but for tuition thats cheap as hell.
          ah i see. im supposed to stay local in Houston, but UTI doesnt offer a degree program of any kind. i think i ran out of choices though

Comment

Working...
          X