Gonna Be in Dallas this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna Be in Dallas this weekend

So i cant make the austin meet, Mike has to work *sigh* but i will be in Dallas this weekend and wanted to see if anyone was free Fri or Sat night we would love to meet up, go to dinner hang out whatever. anyways let me know if anyone is interested.
    Thanks

Damn I am going to Austin this weekend. I am pretty sure you will find quite a bit around the Dallas area even though most are located in Arlington. Sucks to hear you cant make that Austin meet.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well ill actually be in lancaster, seeing family but arlington is just around the bend i wouldnt mind driving a little bit to meet up with anyone. Fortworth even no big deal, i just would like to meet up with anyone that might be free this weekend.

Comment

Hey got your PM and well be in town but we are way North of Arlington out by McKinney if you know where that is. Pretty far But if you want to meet up you can PM me your # and we can chat.ttyl. Too bad you cant go on the 4th.
        Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

damn that sucks im not even in texas i would like to know is your turbo h23 on uberdata..? if so can i get the basemap..?

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
          nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
          nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
          nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
          AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
          AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
          AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
          nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Originally posted by sheisanonymous
            Hey got your PM and well be in town but we are way North of Arlington out by McKinney if you know where that is. Pretty far But if you want to meet up you can PM me your # and we can chat.ttyl. Too bad you cant go on the 4th.
            i dont think that will be a problem, i will pm you my number, we will have to get directions from ya. And i guess lets shoot for sat night. if thats okay with you?

Comment

Originally posted by 1993sE
              damn that sucks im not even in texas i would like to know is your turbo h23 on uberdata..? if so can i get the basemap..?
              Scott are you talking to me? if you are the car is running something way better.hahaId tell you but then Id have to kill you.haha
              When you comming back to Texas.
              P.S. Uberdata is sooo old school.J/K
              Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Working...
              X