Tyler Meets anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler Meets anyone?

Hey, anyone in the Tyler area want to perhaps meet on weekends or something? Let me know if you are interested.
    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

where's the tyler area in perspective to the san antonio area..... just moved to texas. sorry, but haven't gone out at all. i can barely find my way back home from the walmart supercenter by my house... anyway...
    R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

Originally posted by EdgarCb7
      where's the tyler area in perspective to the san antonio area..... just moved to texas. sorry, but haven't gone out at all. i can barely find my way back home from the walmart supercenter by my house... anyway...

Dude, I like your car. Looks clean

Comment

Tyler is east of Dallas lol quitea drive for you man.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          Tyler is east of Dallas lol quitea drive for you man.
          Dude, do you ever sleep? j/k I always see you midnight, morning or everytime I am on the website.

Comment

Nope at the moment im gettin drunk lol but yea no im nocturnal im 24 hour machine biatch!!! lol

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by bowzil
              Dude, I like your car. Looks clean
              thanks.... man, where do you guys get your parts? cause umm.... yeah, i haven't seen a junk yard down here..
              R.I.P.

Comment

Arlington mainly and Irving around the dallas area as for down there I am clueless. What parts are you lookin for? IM sure lee can help you out with that man or any locals from there.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well, before coming here i had just finished my swap (minus the front torque mount). so i can't drive her, well i can but rather not... so i need that front bracket, i already have the mount... but during the move and all i lost the bracket so yeah....oh, so who's from the san antonio area 'cause my vtec isn't poppin'.... the check engine light pops up everytime i try to hit vtec.... im clueless... wondering if someone could help me out...
                  R.I.P.

Comment

You check all your connections and wiring? I wouldnt be hittin vtec without a front mount lol. Is it throwing VTEC CEL? You check ebay or something see if you can find one? I can look around my buddy shop and see if they have one laying around. They recently pulled a f22b2 out of an accord and its just sittin there I think the front bracket is still there the only prob I dunno how I am gonna get it to you lol. But 91accordexr33 is a san antonion local he should be able to help you out man.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well, it throws the vtec pressure sensor/switch.... a friend from this forum suggested that i should try switching the wires around..... the ground with the one that runs to the ecu.... you think that'll help.... oils plenty and clean.... but my number 2 piston is low in compression, not sure why though, you think that might have something to do with it? by the way, the number 2 piston reads 150, where the rest read 250... not sure if that will help but eh....
                      R.I.P.

Comment

Oh wow thats a bit low. You do a wet test when you did your compression test? Put a bit of trans fluid or oil in there and see if the compression went up on cylinder 2? If its throwing that cel I would re follow both of those wires. BUt you say only when you hit VTEC the CEL comes on right?

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

no wet test.... and yeah, it only comes on when vtec is supposed to kick in.... it doesn't throw any codes when the light is on though.... what's up with that? is it normal?
                          R.I.P.

Comment

Word...Try this swap vtec oil pressure and vtec and see what happens you could have the pins swapped. Maybe oil pressure is hooked in the vtec position so you hit vtec it comes on? Id double check the pinout and such you never know sometimes people confuse them.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

wait... i fucked up! i re-read what i typed..... what i meant to say is that when the CEL is NOT on, it wont throw a code, but when it IS on it throws the code.... i'll reset the ecu and it wont throw the code until the CEL comes on.... shouldn't it be throwing it from the start? this was my first swap by the way....
                              R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                              X