Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going away get together for djcaz (Alex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going away get together for djcaz (Alex)

All right everyone, if you havent heard.San Antonio is going to be having an influential player in the San Antonio/ Southern cb7 scene move upstate to Virginia next week.As a final get together how about we all meet up Sunday at for the Import Face Off Car Show at Rivercity Raceway? It will be in a great place to be together.These meets are always good.There is a downside...theres a $17 covercharge.So, if anyone has anything else to do lets hear it. Boost Lee said he'd like Have a Karate Kid movie marathon and BBQ. (just playing,sorry Lee!) Lets make this happen guys.

when you guys going up to virginia?

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
      when you guys going up to virginia?
      Actually, its just one person going. djcaz aom he has a nice wagon. Hes gonna be moving up there next week.

Comment

No SHit I didn't even know he was taking off. I knew it was a maybe thing. Damn that sucks hard core man!

I am free sat but work sunday night. I would be down as hell for a BBQ if not maybe kicking it with everyone at fast eddies to watch the UFC fight at night and making it a big Farewell for him! Just an idea. If it's saturday I am in for whatever to be honest with ya.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

i also work sunday night as well
          monetarily im screwed right now, i just found out im going to have to pay for my school again this upcomming semester because my pell grant wont come in until mid january, so im at -700 dollars, (which was christmas money )

if i can find a way to show up though i will do it, since school is now over its much easier to move my schedule around
          _

Comment

imma be back in maryland within he next couple weeks. he should definatly come up to the junkyards with a couple of the maryland guys and chill. you know which part of va?

Comment

let's do it pick a spot

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm down for whatever. I just can't stay out too late. I will be driving early in the morning.

I will be moving to Roanoke Va.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

How about this - First off, whats a good day for everyone and time? I know Im working Saturday but Ill be out around 12:00-2:00. Sunday, Im free all day. Everyone please chime in so we can get a place to meet.Alex said hes down for whatever.How about we eat and go to the spot off San Pedro with all the awesome Graffiti to take pics?

Comment

sound good to me

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

how about a simple bbq at brack? (good idea Jerry) On saturday to allow Alex to rest for his monday departure.It will be cold so dress Accordingly. Just something we can do to shoot the shit and hang out for a a while.If we try to schedule it for everyone it wont happen.Some of us can make it,some cant, some will be early others late. Ill be working Saturday but regardless of whats going on Ill be there.

Comment

Cant make this since my leave got approved today to see the wife, so I have to drive to Austin the following week to fly out to PR ($50 gas, $91 parking for 13days, $200 Flight + X-mas gifts & Xtra cash...yeah).

Alex, bro, wish ya the best of luck out there. Its cold like a mofo up there, but Im sure you'll be ok. Give the wagon an east coast flava now.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

I can make if for a few hours if it is early like stated around 12:00ish till 3 or so.

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                          Cant make this since my leave got approved today to see the wife, so I have to drive to Austin the following week to fly out to PR ($50 gas, $91 parking for 13days, $200 Flight + X-mas gifts & Xtra cash...yeah).
                          Bro I have an empty garage you can park at I can drop you off and pick you up man. Almost $100 for parking is nutts man!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

good luck bro with the move. i actually go to school closer to you then i live. i go to school at high point university which is like 3 hrs from roanoke. i probably live around 4 or 5 from roanoke

Comment

12 - 2 sunday works for me, anytime saturday works okay for me
                              _

Comment

Working...
                              X