No announcement yet.

Nov. 27th Fall Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea its kool to see my OG brothas, I was kinda worried driving my car but everything went pretty good no problems or anything. I thing I need new electronic boost controller cuz on the way home I tried to tune 10psi and it kept spiking to 14psi.

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
      Sorry to hear Eric, hope all is well

Meet was fun even though someone people hated it enough to leave early! Glad to see you out again John I hadn't seen your car in ages
      Huh? Who left? Last time the Austin meet was til late evening...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

A local from here left early because he wanted there to be more cars. Im not sure if he's on the site yet.He has a cool coupe with an h22. I had a fun time, I was glad to see John and Lees ride.Im hoping to get some pics up this week. I think it was a cool little meet overall.Everything was nice and orderly as it should be. Hope your girl recovers quickly too Eric.

Comment

Ruh Row.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
            A local from here left early because he wanted there to be more cars. Im not sure if he's on the site yet.He has a cool coupe with an h22. I had a fun time, I was glad to see John and Lees ride.Im hoping to get some pics up this week. I think it was a cool little meet overall.Everything was nice and orderly as it should be. Hope your girl recovers quickly too Eric.
            Beige/Tan-ish Coupe, H22? If so, thats weird. No biggie though Im sure.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
            X