No announcement yet.

North Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A drag strip meet would be awesome. But we gotta do it somewhere within 30-40 miles of North Dallas :P
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

Drag meet would be great, maybe since we are planning this we can work on a group discount? And I think it'd be better to run on a 1/4 track not just 1/8. I don't know of to many tracks since I've never been... I know of Kennadale in Ft Worth and it's $10 to get in and I think $10 per run. Anyone else that knows of a good place that maybe a bit more local than south ft.worth ? I know they exist just not where.
      Jeremiah
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
        haha are you serious? lols mayb ill race him whenever i have new motor in but with dat motor on it rite now its pretty slow cuz of dat cam gear bolts went loose dats y my timing belt got loose too. AND HE GOT F22B DOHC MOTOR MANG.
        TELL THEM HOW SLOW MY CAR IS RITE NOW imanonymous lols
        YEah but should I repost what you said on aim? " yeah but I'll still kill u even with my bad engine" so it's still faster than stock right? lol

Also I'mma see if this guy from work wants to come. Amazing cause one owner 260k plus miles still runnin strong... still beat him tho and he's ex :-P

Comment

Spring break is :

March 14-18 (M-F)
          2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
          JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
          My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

when would be the best time? I can go stay in Waco on a Friday and go up there for a all day saturday meet or somethin, maybe have a bbq somewhere like a nice park? I dunno just a nice all around meet. Lets gets some dates posted up , and if the park idea is good for the day time, and the track for the night time...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

An all-day meet would kick ass. Just gotta know so I can let work know I wont come in that day
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Hey sounds good... cept WHO'S GONNA KOOK? lol *hey mom come along and cook for these guys for our car meet!* lol jk I dunno bout a picnic setting and btw we still need to pick a date. Some saturday in the latter half of March. LEts see that only leaves like two? So lets pick one since some of the guys are gonna be driving up from San Antonio and need to know ahead of time. Id say 3rd Sat of the month but that's the date of a computer swap meet and seeing as how ppl are having doing some of that stuff for them I might be busy in the morning but then again who of you won't be sleeping in Saturday morning? BTW if any of u guys need pc stuff electronics stuff I'll be glad to hook u up. oops so yeah everyone say what day sounds best. And are we going to do a drag meet? I don't know of to many drag tracks so whoever knows of any could you call em up and ask about a group rate? Might have 10 ppl? and see what we can get... I'll ask about kennedale but lot's of hs kids so I'd be the only one to fit in lol... So yeah I'll start by saying I'm in for the Third Saturday of march meet for like all day or from noon or whatever however long it takes for the guys from S.A. to make it. BTW I made the drive down there few weeks ago and I'm right by 35 which is where u guys will be comin from so whenever you are in tha area I you can follow me wherever we decide to meet. pm me for ph# Lets meet out Arlington way perhaps? Decent centered area. Good mall to meet up at and lots of chicks there (WAY more than redbird). Chime in ppl where we gonna meet?

Comment

SATURDAYS are not possible for anyone that works retail. I could MAYBE do a SUNDAY. so, i really think it should be on a sunday. not like that matters, but it would be much more convenient.
                  I hate thieves!

Comment

We need to get a date chosen so that I may request the days off of work (or finesse the schedule so there's coverage in my department).

Idea: we could rent a pavillion at Bob Woodruff Park in Plano for a few hours to get our grub on. The parking lot is not the best for a gathering tho.

If you have an idea, throw it out- lets hear it.
                    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

SUNDAY MARCH 27th. yes or no if not, then sunday the 20th
                      I hate thieves!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                        Idea: we could rent a pavillion at Bob Woodruff Park in Plano for a few hours to get our grub on. The parking lot is not the best for a gathering tho.

If you have an idea, throw it out- lets hear it.
                        Ok one thing: that's going to be another hour of driving for the guys coming from San antonio.

Sunday meet: so let's aim for a sunday afternoon? And does anyone know any drag tracks we could meet at on a sunday evening?

Comment

hey guys gotta know the date so me and the rest of the s.a. guys can find out.

Comment

sunday the 27th
                            I hate thieves!

Comment

yello belly is open on sundays
                              stock 91 ex

Comment

meeting up sounds good! im up for it anyday!

Comment

Working...
                                X