No announcement yet.

North Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha why are we goin to kenedale again? lols i dont even think any of yall racing lols hahahh

ders dis big meets every monday by parks mall and alot of evos and turbo cars comes. i went last monday and saw that skyline that every1 been talkin bout and dat shit is pretty nice.

and for all the ppl coming from waco or SA, you can take north 35W its closer to kenedale, if you take north 35E you gonna end up in dallas. and please dont speed on 35 cuz when i picked up my turbo, cops all over dat highway lols

Comment

So when and where is this going down? Is this going down?
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

i miss every meet, if its still going down for kennedale on the 13th are you'll still meeting up at fry's around 5?
        1990 Accord 4dr EX R.I.P
        1991 Integra LS......sold
        1992 Civic Hatch......sold
        1994 Accord 4dr Ex.....Sold
        1991 240sx...............sold
        1991 Integra......work in progress
        1993 Accord 4dr Ex......daily driver

Comment

gdoubt? u were there on monday.. so was i! that skyline was pretty nice. lots of nice looking cars at the costco. thats cool we should start are on little parkin area of the cb7's. my cars the one with the ugly big spoiler on the back. Anyone that wants to go and check out the meet in arlington its on every monday nite from 8-10:30ish. to get there just go down 20 and exit matlock rd exit right after cooper if ur coming from fort worth. it will be a left on the overpass and down a little bit on the right in a costco parking lot.

Comment

so whats the deal with the meet, cause im not gonan race or anything...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

yes. Please finalize a time/place. A vote should be called. =)
              2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
              JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
              My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

on the 13th any time as far as i care. whatever everyone else wants.

Comment

what color was the skyline Backfire32???was it white?? so are we still doing the accord meet by the parks mall by fry's electronics??? im still down for it
                  -kool92accord-

Comment

If this is gonna be just a big rice meet for like 2 hrs with drag races, then imma have to not go to this one....I want a MEET, not just a gathering of peoples who wanna race and talk mess...and if we dont get somethin set in stone, then no ones gonan go for sure. So lets get somethin down already, someone from D/FW preferably.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq

Comment

So Kennedale on the 13th for those who can/want to go? Then an all day meet (park cookout, races, something afterwards- bowling? pool?) sometime (April sounded good for most) when more can go?
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

that sounds better, lets make an April list. I know theres a big accord meet that weekend, maybe we can do a mini meet before hand, and drive to the all gen accord meet as one big cb7 group...i dunno just an idea

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

kool92 yes the skyline was white.

Comment

sorry guys....but the 13th is off....at least for the travelers (san antonio) dallas guys, we may still meet, but only local guys....sorry. me and gdout are workin on our cars....we'll just meet at the big accord show with everyone.
                            I hate thieves!

Comment

when is the all gen accord meet and where?

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=17434
                                To-Do List for Today
                                Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X