• Show
Clear All

North Texas

D/FW gathering anyone....
    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

maybe...

i live in SA, it would be a small little drive. If i had a place to stay the night hehe.

Nah, I could probably get my friend to drive back. Let me know about the details. I'm intrested.
    2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
    JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
    My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

sup yall
      dallas ft worth checkin in and im down for meets.
      we should have a head count on all the members from texas or DFW? haha

Comment

Im down for a meet cause i neeeeed to ride on gdout or iamanyonomous' accords. Im in Brenham right now....I say we find a nice spot between dallas, houston, and san antonio, and organize a nice lil meet for us Texas guys...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

haha id like to get a swap b4 da meet tho so any1 from DFW have any f22a1s motor dat can donate it to me it would be greaatt haha.
          commonn texass ppl i know ders alot of members here from texas.

Comment

yep checking in with a subscription.................
            wait at least till march or so.....
            I hate thieves!

Comment

Im up for it.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

I'm in... sorry to rice out tha bunch but newbie wants some inspiration cause soon imma do it right so don't hate too much...
                Halfway would be austin.
                San antonio is 4 to 4.5 hours... or 3 and a quarter if you are me :-P Wouldn't meet down there tho way to many cops lol.
                Bump for march anyone say spring break? Or sometime around that depending one when y'all's breaks come on.
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

lets meet iin el paso texas

H23?

Comment

i'm saying d/fw but thats just me. i think we could have a good showing in dallas alone...
                    I hate thieves!

Comment

DFW for sure..
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

everybody would have to drive like a day to get out to el paso. Austin or somewhere around there would be halfway or so between here and san antonio. Btw are there any cb7 peeps in houston who might want to go for this?

Comment

i say DALLAS mang i think der more members from around DFW so just a thought

Comment

Yeah dallas would be best enough ppl here. Think there are at least 4 or 5? Would say six or seven but feerit22's car gave up :-(

Comment

I'm in if its planned for March or later. I'd be up for a drive as far as to where the meet is. The closer to DFW the better. Waco wouldn't be bad, but DFW would be better because:

-Lotsa clubs (for the club ppl)
                              -Lots strip clubs for 21+
                              -Deep Ellum, West End
                              -Lotsa tuner shops (can think of 4 off the top of my head)
                              -Easy access from neighboring cities (I45 from Houston, I35 from OKC, SA, or Austin, I30 from Texarkana, I20 from Abilene or Shreveport, US75 from Tulsa)
                              -Even more strip clubs for 21+
                              -Honda Heaven in Arlington with lots of CB7s there waiting to picked apart
                              -Rangers, Cowpies, Stars, Mavericks, Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, Smirnoff Music Center, Fair Park, and most of importantly, me.
                              -I can think of 3 shops that dyno cars for the dyno enthused (1 in Addison, 1 in Denton, 1 in Richardson-if you think of others, feel free to chime in)
                              -and its a very cosmopolitan city: most panhandlers have been run off thanks to Mayor Laura Miller, uptown has been revitalized, US75 north of downtown has been completed, High 5 (75 and 635 interchange) is coming along famously, affluent northern suburbs, country roads north and east of the city, lots of lakes, and regular meets on Weds in Lewisville thanks to dallasimports.net, and no quick tow-aways from highways such as in Houston.

If any DFW folk want to chime in with other appealing attributes of the city, feel free.

If anyone else has feelings about other TX cities, post em as well. I'm up for a change of scenery of we meet in say, Waco, Austin, or even SA (but still prefer DFW, thx)?
                              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                              X