X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not to mention my cb is shitty right now

she is down....but definately not out

Comment

Im down. Is there any other better ideas of places other the the spots last time? Im down for the lime creek deal this time, car has better tires...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

If anything I am going to talk with the Acurazine members some time this week that I know. See if I can plan a route since they do a lot of cruises that are longer than lime creek. I will have to talk to them might be a slightly long process because of the size of this meet if it does happen.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Good luck with this meet. I know the last one was a blast, and austin is a beautiful place for cruising. I won't be attending as I am prepping my car for some track time in the valley. I am saving for NT01's
          '92 LX.
          JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
            Im down. Is there any other better ideas of places other the the spots last time? Im down for the lime creek deal this time, car has better tires...
            what was wrong with the spot last time? we werent hasseled by the cops, no ricers came by looking for a race,and we had a whole parking lot to our selfs. and if this meet is in may, the lake is right there, so we can all go swimming if we wanted.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Is someone going to throw a date out there ? How about 5/22 ? That date would probably be best if we did the lake spot again because if we wait until 5/29 that would be Memorial Day weekend and it should be packed. May is almost here... lets do this before it gets to freakin hot like last year. The top of my head has never recovered.lol

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                what was wrong with the spot last time? we werent hasseled by the cops, no ricers came by looking for a race,and we had a whole parking lot to our selfs. and if this meet is in may, the lake is right there, so we can all go swimming if we wanted.
                All Im saying its just to change it up a bit. Understand all the points you had, but again, it'd be nice to have a cruise somewhere else; downtown, go to other recreational spots,etc. Nothing was wrong with that spot...Austin is bigger than just that lake.

Oh, and that first meet spot...no way...there was hardly enough parking for everyone.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                  All Im saying its just to change it up a bit. Understand all the points you had, but again, it'd be nice to have a cruise somewhere else; downtown, go to other recreational spots,etc. Nothing was wrong with that spot...Austin is bigger than just that lake.

Oh, and that first meet spot...no way...there was hardly enough parking for everyone.
                  good idea, i wanted to get some ideas of what people would want to go to for a meet up points, and we can cruise downtown if yall wanted...just traffic y, and would like to know places yall would want to go, instead of randomly running around town lol. so lets get some ideas of things we would want to do,or ideas for cruising. and yeah the 1st meeting spot was just going to be a mid point to move to the lake but as it happened we spend alot time there lol. im all game for something different.

Comment

Originally posted by EXCHEF2112 View Post
                    Is someone going to throw a date out there ? How about 5/22 ? That date would probably be best if we did the lake spot again because if we wait until 5/29 that would be Memorial Day weekend and it should be packed. May is almost here... lets do this before it gets to freakin hot like last year. The top of my head has never recovered.lol
                    lol yeah was dead after that meet.....so damn hot

Comment

I would not cruise downtown austin for my life. It is pointless and everyone not familiar with the area would get lost and it would be a trainwreck from then on. I am waiting on this weekend to talk to some people that used to host pretty big acurazine meets in austin and take long cruises so I am waiting for this weekend to talk to them.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

go-cart racing again! lmao

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq
                        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I wouldnt mind if Iron Rock opened up though. They are moving facilities so they arent open.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i'll go

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

one of the meet up spots during the last statewide acura meet was at the old albertsons parking lot in oak hill.. as far as i know, no one really hassles anyone hanging out there as long as you dont act retarded..

iron rock is indeed not existent right now.. the airport needed their facility and bought them out.. the company is still around, they are just looking for a new venue..

and yes, fuck cruising downtown.. especially on the weekend and DEFINITELY not with people that dont know the streets down there.. even IM not a fan of doing a lot of driving downtown and ive lived here for 23 years.. too many one way streets and just straight up confusion when it comes to trying to get around..

Comment

Well. Great feedback so far on the NO downtown cruise. I do agree, too many up and down one way streets enough to lose some ppl.

But in that case, Baracuda(forgot ur name), since you and some others are from that local area, have some good places in mind? We can just start taking down a list of places, and make a poll after that. The lake is definitely a good spot to end after a good tour and cruise around.

Also, are their any good camping spots up there?

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                                X