vacation in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vacation in Dallas

Well, the girl and I will be taking a trip to Dallas the last weekend of May. She's got some National's to attend for her sorority and I'll be bored for a few days.

I'll most likely be driving down.

Let's get a meet going .

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Hmm...if you do get a meet going, I'll have to drive my ass up from Austin. I still haven't met you, even though you spent the damned night at my house in Utah, lol.

Besides, I might have an H22 that needs tuning by then.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I would make it an excuse to go, but my little brother graduates High School that weekend and I am bashished from leaving the state.
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
        Hmm...if you do get a meet going, I'll have to drive my ass up from Austin. I still haven't met you, even though you spent the damned night at my house in Utah, lol.

Besides, I might have an H22 that needs tuning by then.
        i thought you moved away from austin?

and d112crzy what are the dates that you are going to be in dallas?

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

She has to be there the last weekend, i think it's the 28th or something. We are gonna make it a week long thing, so we'll either be there the week before, or get there a day early before she has to do anything and stay a whole week after.

Comment

Im in Fort Worth, we could have a mini meet or something.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
            BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
            SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

I'm in Dallas and I know of a few people that are close to my area that own cb7's. Would it be a cb7 meet or an accord meet?
              1990 LX Coupe-----1992 LX Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                i thought you moved away from austin?
                I did, but I'm moving back on April 10th.
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by marquisdee1018 View Post
                  I'm in Dallas and I know of a few people that are close to my area that own cb7's. Would it be a cb7 meet or an accord meet?
                  It would be a meet, period. I don't like meets that only ever involve accords because most of the time, only 5% of the accords there actually are nice. And looking at cars gets boring.

Meets are about meeting people and building relationships and networking.

With that said, it's anything goes.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                    It would be a meet, period. I don't like meets that only ever involve accords because most of the time, only 5% of the accords there actually are nice. And looking at cars gets boring.

My sentiments exactly.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

that the way most of our meets are just a bunch of dude standing around talking cars and having a good time. when you get a final date set then let us know.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

guess that means i could bring out the DA.
                        just dont make fun of it.

Comment

Lemme know when and I might round some people up.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Im down like charlie brown lol

Comment

Do round up that red nsx porfavor...

Sexy sexy..lol

Praise The Lowered...