Usaf??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usaf??

i will be in tx for BMT i dunno if i will have free time or anything if so i would like to meet a few more cb7 guys..... i think its lackland??? its the San Antonio area ...
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Snap. Ill be there on May 26 for BMT. Whats your position?

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
      Snap. Ill be there on May 26 for BMT. Whats your position?
      air force im hoping i can go in e2.... from what i am told u get no life there but if i get the chance im gonna get with the crew there. im not even sworn in yet but thats supposed to happen in the next week or so. what are u wanting to do when u get in?
      Members Ride sold...

Comment

Did you go to MEPS yet? Im in the Delayed entry program. Im going into the General Health & Science area and i chose which job i qualify for.

I have more than 25 college credits so before i leave i qualify for E-2 pay. Im stoked! And pretty soon we should have an official USAF Thread.

Comment

Should be quite a bit of people around the SA area.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
            Did you go to MEPS yet? Im in the Delayed entry program. Im going into the General Health & Science area and i chose which job i qualify for.

I have more than 25 college credits so before i leave i qualify for E-2 pay. Im stoked! And pretty soon we should have an official USAF Thread.
            are those 25 credit hours??? if so then i know i will get the E-2 and MEPS will be the same day i swear in which will be next week or the 18&19. i will be making a request to leave ASAP also lol. so i dunno if i will be there the same time you will. but im ready for this
            Members Ride sold...

Comment

i wanna join the USAF i love the sounds of F-16's taking off full afterburn.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Speaking from experience, you will have 1 day out in San Antonio near the end of BMT. You will be required to wear your dress blues and won't be able to stray far from Old Town San Antonio (out where The Alamo is). And if you're staying at Lackland for your tech school (I believe that it is mostly SP training there), you won't be able to have a car for about 6 weeks, unless things have changed drastically in the past 20 years...
                Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                  i Wanna Join The Usaf I Love The Sounds Of F-16's Taking Off Full Afterburn.
                  Do It!!!!!!!!
                  Members Ride sold...

Comment

We are going to recruit you now. Haha its too good a deal to pass.

Comment

soon i will be joining after i get the whole family thing worked out
                      kiss my grill
                      Members Ride

Comment

been there done that have fun
                        it sucks ass
                        the 6th weekers watch your ass for the first 3 nights and keep you awake and throw you in the shower

made it threw three weeks before my foot condition made me go home
                        have fun getting your asses beaten, and its fucking hot down there

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18 View Post
                          Do It!!!!!!!!
                          actually...the USAF don't do anything in iowa...

maybe the Air Guard.

saw 6 F-16's take off today on full afterburn because of the nice weather.

5 single cockpit. and 1 2 seater..the pressure of the air pushing on your chest and the sound of the engines get your adrenaline pumping like crazy i love the feeling.

must feel so free up there...i want to be a combat pilot

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                          2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Working...
                          X