Hey Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys

Well Since The Next Meets Is Still In The Werkz Just A Suggestion What If We Were To Make The Meet In South Padre Island We Can Cruise It Up The Main Street I Know There Wil Be A Car Show In Spring Break Think About It Car Shows, Beer, Girls(for Us Single Men) I Say Lets Do It Oh And The Clubs Get Good Up In Spi For Spring Break

crazy, i was just looking in to see if there was gonna be any sort of a meet going on in padre when im down there for break. Yall should do it for me
    MRT

Comment

beer + my car + drunk girls = trouble and possible jailtime, lets fuckin do it

USDM as F$CK

Comment

SP is nice but I dunno if I would like bringing my car there. Spring Break Tuner bash is always there so thats something to do. If I go might be with other people and another car.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Good idea. But crazy amounts of sand. Rust spots stay away! I am still down for it too though. Work is crazy around that time so I am sure I can't go. LAME!!!!!!!!!!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
            Good idea. But crazy amounts of sand. Rust spots stay away! I am still down for it too though. Work is crazy around that time so I am sure I can't go. LAME!!!!!!!!!!
            A lil sand shouldnt be too bad as long as you wash your car and shit after. How you think I dealt up north man? HAHA wash the car every week and wax the shit out of it lol.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
              A lil sand shouldnt be too bad as long as you wash your car and shit after. How you think I dealt up north man? HAHA wash the car every week and wax the shit out of it lol.
              I'll agree with that, being from Washington, i've driven my car on the beach, and within 24 hours I'll go to a carwash with undercarraige wash and drive over it really really really slowly.
              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Working...
              X