No announcement yet.

Springtime Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 27 is a saturday. Lets make it for the 27th and go to lime Creek early enough to where we can get some good rolling shots in Downtown Austin. And I am thinking of getting a room if thats the Case. If anyoone wants to go half on it then let me know.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
      June 27 is a saturday. Lets make it for the 27th and go to lime Creek early enough to where we can get some good rolling shots in Downtown Austin. And I am thinking of getting a room if thats the Case. If anyoone wants to go half on it then let me know.
      That sounds like it would be a good (though, hot) weekend. Hope everyone's A/C works (mine currently doesn't). Luckily for me, I have an aunt and a friend in Austin that I can crash with.
      Hopefully another trip to Vegas doesn't pop up around that time.
      2000 Acura TL-P - Daily
      1993 Honda Accord SE - Sold
      1996 Infiniti J30 - Sold
      1997 Honda Civic EX - Sold
      1996 Saturn SL2 - Totalled
      1982 Mercedes-Benz 300SD - Sold
      1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D - Totalled

Comment

lol a/c? its called rolling down the windows and stepping on the gas

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I am down for almost whatever whenever, i have a/c; brrrr 25*F vent temps. I would like to goto a meet sooner then June if possible.

FYI, I'm keeping my washington plates cause nobody can look up where I live/park my car (hack the dmv all you want, it won't tell you where my car is parked in texas lol). Plus i can personalize my car and unless the cop knows the washington rcw that the modification(s) is/are breaking, they can't do shit! hahahha

If i get that film/spray for my plates that keeps traffic cameras from reading your plates, I don't have the registration stickers in the front window, so there is no way they trace it back to me. Yay no tickets in the mail!
          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Cool Then I guess we should start up a Summer Meet thread and throw some ideas around in a summer time meet ideas thread as well.

I am not getting a cb after all. I found a Nissan 240SX Fastback for $600. It needs a new paint, new dash due to cracks, an alternator and battery. Other then that its good to go. I will post pics of this nasty ol thing in my old thread. Bad thing is that it is auto. BLAH!!!! Nothing that an Sr20 RB26 Swap wont Fix! However I am throwing some CB7 Sidemarkers to show the CB's some Love!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

whenever works for me as long as its on a saturday. I work sundays

If you guys want a mini meet in spring, we should do something in san antonio.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

The Dallas meet was fun when we all left Hooters and half of everyone got lost on the way to the park

Comment

dallas meet was unorganized but it was a pretty big turnout. If it was organized better it would have been a better meet. IMO I felt sorry for some of the people that had to drive all the way down south or the people that drove out there way to come to the meet just to get lost and so on. If it was better planned which all meets should be then it would be ok.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Don't forget your two way! If you don't have one go get one from walmart for $20(wild guess) lol
                    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Arandas it is.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                        whenever works for me as long as its on a saturday. I work sundays

If you guys want a mini meet in spring, we should do something in san antonio.
                        If that's the case let me know at least three weeks in advance so I can ask for them off and I'm there
                        South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                          Don't forget your two way! If you don't have one go get one from walmart for $20(wild guess) lol
                          Agreed, they make communicating a lot easier than trying to get 50 cell phone numbers.
                          2000 Acura TL-P - Daily
                          1993 Honda Accord SE - Sold
                          1996 Infiniti J30 - Sold
                          1997 Honda Civic EX - Sold
                          1996 Saturn SL2 - Totalled
                          1982 Mercedes-Benz 300SD - Sold
                          1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D - Totalled

Comment

I will ride my tricycle there.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

any new ideas?

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Lets start making a thread for the actual meet and throw ideas around in here.

Seems like austin it is. I am going to a 240 meet on the 6th and our is going to be on the 27th which is a sat. I am down for maybe a lake and a little photography session.

Put me down as a half since I will be in the 240.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!

Comment

Working...
                                X