No announcement yet.

Mangina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets do this, Baracuda, we need two poles(IMO) 1. for the date 2. for the city, although Nelson is right about the mid point (Austin) and December after finals week, many of us are in school. This way options are open and with the time left till Dec. many of us should be able to make plans to attend! Please, if your from Texas get on the ball, make some sort of plan to attend!
    South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Austin has so far been the best mid point for everyone.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Yea austin is the best midpoint as lee said. Most people didnt want to go last time because of gas prices and the drive as i recall i dunno what happened but oh well. Dates we will see. Its gonna either be on a Friday or Saturday. As for Friday I dunno how people feel about that since some people have work also but I will see.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

how about a meet point, around 35 and 290e and then head out to lake travis . there is a nice park where we can grill, play some kind of games, pictures, swim......from there we can go to main event or mt. bonnell.... or maybe we can go to lady bird lake downtown ???? let me know maybe me and some of the local guys can get together and check some of those places............pm me for my cell #

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

That sounds great man!!! Seems like you know your way around teh best haha. That was a bad ass spot you took us to last time just let me know a good meet spot in that area!!! I wouldnt mind the lake that would be fun. Its a change of scenery from texas flatness lol.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Lake meet would be fuckin great....but lakes aint so kool in December, lol

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

haha true but its something to look at rather than trees lol.fishing lol. Anyway its not that cold =P. Ive jumped in colder water haha thats what I get for losing bets.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Sounds like things are coming along slowly, which is great! 91 Accord: is there anyway we can park up on the side of Mt.Bonnell, you know the side that you walk down opposite of the stairs, might make for good photoshots?!? Keep us posted, like Nelson said, it seems like you know your way around!

Comment

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
                    Sounds like things are coming along slowly, which is great! 91 Accord: is there anyway we can park up on the side of Mt.Bonnell, you know the side that you walk down opposite of the stairs, might make for good photoshots?!? Keep us posted, like Nelson said, it seems like you know your way around!
                    i´m not sure if there is but i can always check it out.......i know its cold in december to go to the lake, but look at the bright side, cold weather equals less people at the lake and more parking for us. I´ll drive around this weekend and take pics of the places we can go to.....or maybe we can go to barton creek pool the water there is 78 degrees all year round

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

sweet finaly getting people going 91 were are you at in austin need to meet up some time and look at place butnot this weekend for me im going down to houston. and pool will be up here in a min for date of the meet.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by 91_accord View Post
                        how about a meet point, around 35 and 290e and then head out to lake travis . there is a nice park where we can grill, play some kind of games, pictures, swim......from there we can go to main event or mt. bonnell.... or maybe we can go to lady bird lake downtown ???? let me know maybe me and some of the local guys can get together and check some of those places............pm me for my cell #
                        If you can find a good visible meet point around 35/290e where people wont get lost I am down for that. Seems like we might have a lake meet in December!!! Only in Texas. Anyway anyone disagree on the lake idea I think its nice and hopefully nice scenery around the area. If any of you guys can get the pics around the area it would be bad ass. We need to find some events around the place too!!!

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                          Anyway anyone disagree on the lake idea I think its nice and hopefully nice scenery around the area. If any of you guys can get the pics around the area it would be bad ass. We need to find some events around the place too!!!
                          That would be cool. I was hoping that Mt.Bonnell would have some scenery to offer but Oh well As long as we can get some cool pics and some plans we should have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
                            That would be cool. I was hoping that Mt.Bonnell would have some scenery to offer but Oh well As long as we can get some cool pics and some plans we should have a good time.
                            we cant go to both? could be a nice ride and we can get some nice rolling shots of every buddy

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I would do rolling shots but i have to be in someones vehicle. I am not doing the one hand out the window taking a picture lol unless i get my lil bro to drive my car. Theres always panning.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                                we cant go to both? could be a nice ride and we can get some nice rolling shots of every buddy
                                Good idea! Now the process of voting and coming up with some activities!

Comment

Working...
                                X