Hey Dallas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Dallas!

I'm going to be down that way (without my coupe, unfortunately) this weekend. It's sort of a last minute thing, the wife's grandfather wants to get the whole family together while he's still around, so he's flying everyone in (including my two kids in FL). I usually get antsy around large crowds of people I don't know, so I might be looking for a reason to escape for a couple of hours while Im down there. Anything going on I might be interested in? Anthing I should try to do while I'm there? I actually think we'll be in Plano if I remember right.

What part of plano. I should be back some time during the weekend whether it be sat or sunday depending on when this dude moves out of my place.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I'm actually in Murphy, TX. So far it's not horrible, but damn is it HOT! Spending a lot of time in the in-laws pool! lol I've been looking for cb7s, but haven't seen any. Can't wait to get home Tuesday. I didn't want to take my "herbal supplements" on the plane, and I miss them. lol

Comment

I just got back into town yesterday. I am not sure where murphy is. But I should be hovering around plano today.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I'm about a mile from the Southfork Ranch. A little piece of American TV history right down the road! lol

Comment

Southfork ranch I know where that is. Far from me though. My dad used to take me out there for car shows.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I really don't know when I thought I was going to have time. The wife's family actually turned out to be cool and/or interesting and entertaining! There was drunken low key drama that was handled very delicately, some unintentional breast baring in the pool by my cute ass sister-in-law, some really good food, and the media room for movie and video gaming on 8 foot wide movie screen. For the most part I had a pretty good time.

Comment

Working...
              X