Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
    no we didnt, we were waiting for u
    Ha ignore my text about sobriety checkpoints. I was expecting you guys to be drunk with a face full of tittys.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

past few times i was there they were taking cards, so i would say yes but if anything just have one us stand in place for u while u get cash
      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
        Ha ignore my text about sobriety checkpoints. I was expecting you guys to be drunk with a face full of tittys.

LOL thanx for the heads up but yea ended up not going next time guys
        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Johnny!!!wsup man did you just get off of work? Are you going to apexi sale today?
          Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

oh yes THEY CHARGE TAX!!, only on used items they dont
            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791
              Johnny!!!wsup man did you just get off of work? Are you going to apexi sale today?
              Yo Tony! Where have you been man?! Nah i just got home from taking the front of my car apart. Took my fenders off and have my sidemarker holes all measured out. Gonna dremel out the holes tomorrow. No Apex sale for me.
              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                Yo Tony! Where have you been man?! Nah i just got home from taking the front of my car apart. Took my fenders off and have my sidemarker holes all measured out. Gonna dremel out the holes tomorrow. No Apex sale for me.
                Man I've been working a grip man, I was at work since thursday @12 noon and got off friday at 6 am. Slept four hours then went back at 12 again and got out @ 8 pm. Trying to fix people's networks is a bitch. , on the bright side I get to laugh all the way to the bank . Nice next time I see your car your gonna have jdm side markers?

Aaron - thanks for the 411, damn tax nazi's.
                Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by ProJect
                  lol, yea sorry kane and aaron, i wanted to go but got off late and was really tired, but atleast we know who is down to go Next time guys, hopefully some dont have plans and others can get out for a while
                  Thats alright, my wallet thanks you for it LOL, plus I had a little to much to drink anyways and so I crashed. (not the car, asleep)

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                    Thats alright, my wallet thanks you for it LOL, plus I had a little to much to drink anyways and so I crashed. (not the car, asleep)
                    next time

Comment

lets just postpone this for the 28th
                      Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                        lets just postpone this for the 28th
                        sounds good
                        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

sounds good
                          You know you're gonna have to wake up early for the track the next day right?
                          Raceline USA

Comment

yeah aaron you gotta take dope pics for matt and i at HTM! be responsible hahah!

but that's if matt is NOT going up with us friday night to get some rest.
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

matt and tim leave the pix to me, you guys are the ones that need sleep so you guys are alert and safe on the track
                              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

matt and tim leave the pix to me, you guys are the ones that need sleep so you guys are alert and safe on the track

Dont mean to intrude... but whats this about a track date!?

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X