for real lets do this!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

march 15 at 8pm
      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
        OH WHAT EVER DUDE. days are over my ass! i know you be hustlin your kid to take pictures with that teacher of his for your own records!

i wish i can attend this, beers with the homies and t/a!
        hahaha LOL. damn, I got caught. like I said, I'll be in LA sometime in march. maybe during the weekday too we'll head out in LA.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord

haha or we can drive up to TJ and go to CASA ADELITAS (the whore house) lol my friends were telling me about that place THATS if you guys wanna come out with a big smile on ur faces instead a happy face after a lap dance
          Bro Adelitas is the shit, I've been there a couple times , and its straight debauchery, but I doubt anyone with a hooked up car would want to roll down there cus there car would get jacked. I have been to practically every strip bar in Los Angeles county and if you guys want to go to good strip bars, then I recommend 2 places, playpen near downtown LA or 4play on the west side, as both those places have THE BEST LOOKING WOMEN hands down, 4 play is more classy, but not expensive, playpen is my favorite cus its cheap has mad fine ass ho's alot of parking, you can always touch the girls in lapdance's as the booth's are 'private' and also if your lucky/pimp you can get a little something extra . As for me I wouldn't be down cus I've spent WAY to much on stripper bars, enough for a lifetime.
          Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
            i heard of tokyo showgirls as well. ive been to foreplay in culver city and spearmint in la.

i guess if you dun go to this meet. there is a possibility that youll get made fun of? hahah
            lol yea ur right but hopefully it lands on my day off so I can stil make some money that weekend

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
            "2SIIC"
            Authentic Jerseys for sale
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

march 15 at 8pm
              DAMN this shit got organized quick! Westside meet isn't even organized yet. Ho's before Bro's!
              Last edited by lummieCB7; 02-15-2008, 06:26 PM.
              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                DAMN this shit got organized quick! Westside meet isn't even organized yet. Ho's before Bro's!

its bros with hoes, whatchu talkin bout willis?

your better pull through johnny.

Comment

so this is gonna happend march 15? if it is, thats alot of time for most of us to make plans to make it

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                    its bros with hoes, whatchu talkin bout willis?

your better pull through johnny.
                    hes married, i guess thats a good excuse of not being able to go and not be made fun off being ***.
                    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord

haha or we can drive up to TJ and go to CASA ADELITAS (the whore house) lol my friends were telling me about that place THATS if you guys wanna come out with a big smile on ur faces instead a happy face after a lap dance
                      ask your friend about Amnesia lol, that was the best club i went to down there hah.

have fun at the big boys meet aha, valentines day made me realize i have all the woman i need with my girlfriend :P

Comment

hes married, i guess thats a good excuse of not being able to go and not be made fun off being ***.
                        yup. plus i got my fill of strip clubs at my bachelor party.
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

dude i thought the excuse is that were all going miniture golfing? hahaha

Comment

or...billiards with the boyz? haha
                            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

i'm ready for this meet!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired
                                i'm ready for this meet!
                                calm down , and relax, your getting all excited lol

Comment

Working...
                                X