meet for the big boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meet for the big boys

you guys know what im talking about . when and were depends on jeremy and ricardo. im just creating the thread.

when?... march 15 at 8pm
    where?... we'll see there are tons!
    Last edited by nghtrydr23; 02-15-2008, 12:35 AM.
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
    you guys know what im talking about . when and were depends on jeremy and ricardo. im just creating the thread.
    I am definitely down for this im down for were ever as long as i see T%A let me know aaron

Comment

hopefully someone doesn't do this.

or this.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired

hopefully someone doesn't do this.

or this.

hahahaha^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

dude i just said its up to u and ricardo haha. you prolly know more places than i do as long as the place is clean im cool . the east side would be better in terms of price i think ricardo does expect this to happen in the east as well

somewhere between la and ontario is good . we drove by a few last time trying to get to victoria gardens
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

i think the person that would know more about it would be the CLUBBER david, or i can ask jesus, i think he has been to a few, i havent been out much to these in a long as time, so i wouldnt know too much, we should just throw a few places out there and then vote later on ehich one

Comment

tokyo show girls!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

yea lets wait it out, let the horn dogs chime in haha
                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Havn't been to any in LA, but here in this part of I.E. I will say this. For quality, Tropical Lei in Upland is great...pricy though. The best value for the money is Strip Joint in Pomona. I think Jesus knows about that one

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

like i said i dun care where as long as its clean and forgot to add having a diverse "collection" would be ideal
                    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                      Havn't been to any in LA, but here in this part of I.E. I will say this. For quality, Tropical Lei in Upland is great...pricy though. The best value for the money is Strip Joint in Pomona. I think Jesus knows about that one
                      tropical Lee dude I remember that one when I lived in upland when I attended uti that place is cool but the females come by every 10-15 mins for lap dances and if you say no more that a few times they just dont even look at you when they walk by

Comment

my days are over. hope you guys have fun.

how about HUSTLER'S in redlands?? cute chicks there. they don't hustle you either. wait, how did I know?? oops....................
                        The beginning of a new era............................
                        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                          my days are over. hope you guys have fun.

how about HUSTLER'S in redlands?? cute chicks there. they don't hustle you either. wait, how did I know?? oops....................

OH WHAT EVER DUDE. days are over my ass! i know you be hustlin your kid to take pictures with that teacher of his for your own records!

i wish i can attend this, beers with the homies and t/a!
                          Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 02-14-2008, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                            OH WHAT EVER DUDE. days are over my ass! i know you be hustlin your kid to take pictures with that teacher of his for you own records!

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                              OH WHAT EVER DUDE. days are over my ass! i know you be hustlin your kid to take pictures with that teacher of his for your own records!

then attend foo! common guys
                              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Working...
                              X