• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luis View Post
    Partially parting it out
    Are you parting out window regulator?

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
      Doesn't matter, track cars aren't supposed to be pretty.
      I absolutely agree with you my dude, but I at least want her to look a little decent. I'll snap a few photos soon.
      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
        Yup. I'm gonna check the power steering pump tomorrow. There seems to be two vacuum line that hooks up to it. I'm sure that's not the problem, but just to check. Most likely the pump took a crap because its not doing anything when engine is running. It should at least swirl. But nothin. I think the pump might be different from the sc's. Could b wrong though.
        It was good to see you Joesue. I was in the middle of pulling apart the GTE in the black sc since it was bleeding to death after getting off the dyno on Saturday morning. I had asked a bunch of people to bring special service tools for me to borrow/buy with them to the meet that day, so I had to go meet with them before they took off.

I ordered a new reinforcement/frame piece for my SC to make the bumper/hood alignment perfect (I hope). I also ordered a bunch of clips and bolts to resolve any interior rattles that my car has.

Comment

XENON KIT!!

Last edited by SNOOZE; 08-07-2012, 06:15 PM.

Comment

I liked where your car was headed.

Comment

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
              "2SIIC"
              Authentic Jerseys for sale
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyrice View Post
                I liked where your car was headed.
                Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
                lol thanks guys, either you hate it or love it! I figured most people wouldn't like it but thats how it has to be when you have a 3inch exshaust under your car its kinda hard to be "dumped" like everyone else in SOCAL, so thats why I gotta go with skirts and lip kit because it makes me look lower.

Comment

I'm collecting some goodies before putting everything on at once.........converting my.auto to stick soon, just learned how to drive stick lol pics coming soon

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                  My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
                    lol thanks guys, either you hate it or love it! I figured most people wouldn't like it but thats how it has to be when you have a 3inch exshaust under your car its kinda hard to be "dumped" like everyone else in SOCAL, so thats why I gotta go with skirts and lip kit because it makes me look lower.
                    I would've just spent the money on a new exhaust. Why do you need to even run such a large exhaust? Is your car boosted? I thought you wanted to de-rice your car.
                    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                      I would've just spent the money on a new exhaust. Why do you need to even run such a large exhaust? Is your car boosted? I thought you wanted to de-rice your car.
                      well i didnt really spend that much on the kit, i put it on because ive seen pics of it and i think it looks pretty cool and its rare. 3inch exhaust equals more power so thats why I have it. I guess this kit is "rice" lol I thought it was "old school" but what ever... i like it so thats all that matters... If people want to call it "rice" then what ever I aint trippin, to each his own. Im just trying to be different not trendy and try to copy someone elses style or look. Plus I like it when people hate and call me "rice" but then they are scared to go heads up and race.......im not all about looks, im mainly about performance. So my car is deceiving, they think its "all show" but in reality its "all go" lol

Comment

... im mainly about performance. So my car is deceiving, they think its "all show" but in reality its "all go" lol
                        I would look into lighter wheels if that's the case. Extra unsprung weight should be your enemy when it comes to performance. What is your final vision of your car?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyrice View Post
                          I would look into lighter wheels if that's the case. Extra unsprung weight should be your enemy when it comes to performance. What is your final vision of your car?
                          Eventually it will look like my old CB7 in my signature. Lets just drop this conversation.... My car is "rice" now blah blah blah who cares it's just a car....

So what's up everyone!!!

Comment

im just waiting on getting all my goodies together, convert the cb to stick and sand down the car and spray it flat or satin black and then put all the goodies on =]]

Comment

Eventually it will look like my old CB7 in my signature. Lets just drop this conversation.... My car is "rice" now blah blah blah who cares it's just a car....

So what's up everyone!!!
                              its not rice but how you like it, dont let them get to you bro keep it coming, i like it and its unique, you cant be slammed etc etc like everyone else, specially here in cali. and the people that do, dont mind changing parts from under the car every now and then lol

Comment

Well, I always liked that kit. But the rims gotta go because it makes the car look funny. Invest into some 16" rims. Something authentic to go with that authentic kit. I would look into in the x7 or x8 with et of 30 will be just about perfect without a lot of fender mods. If you know anything about HP, you would know with that 3" exhaust, it would actually not benefit you unless you have a mildly built h22 motor. Because if I remember correctly, u have a h22 swap right?

I ain't tryin to put u on blast, just giving you something what I would do if I had that kit. And knowing me, with that kit, I'd be on air too.

As for the performance criticism, I have been in the game for sometime, just never really built an actual engine of my own to show for because of personal reasons. Trust me, I'm a Kool cat. Not an ass. If u ever need anything from advice to whatever, don't hesitate. I'll do what I can.
                                Last edited by jhondayaaj; 08-07-2012, 10:52 PM.
                                The beginning of a new era............................
                                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                                X