Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    fuk it david, no cop is going to pull you over to check your cat. Might as well get the test-pipe.

edit: nvm, shop would probably want 30 bucks to weld in flanges, might as well get a magna flow cat with built in flanges.
    i know a cop wouldnt because my car doesnt attract attention like that but just thinking about it if i get the test pipe now im still going to need a legit cat later im going to check out the shop i called and see whats the warranty on the cat he was going to sell me

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

magna flow has cats with flanges just for your info.

Comment

yea but those cost over 300

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
          i know a cop wouldnt because my car doesnt attract attention like that but just thinking about it if i get the test pipe now im still going to need a legit cat later im going to check out the shop i called and see whats the warranty on the cat he was going to sell me
          buy a cheap bolt on test pipe and fouler. It'll give you time to save money for that real cat when you need it.

since you have the 1999 cl, its based off the 94-97 accord body. are you running an f22? or j30?

Comment

F23a vtec same engine as the 99 Honda accord EX LX

"2SIIC"

Comment

F23a vtec same engine as the 99 Honda accord EX LX

there. buy it and save up for a real cat for smog. as long as your car doesnt look suspicious of being a racer... you'll be fine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/High-...item33666b903a

and do this..

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...d.php?t=324100

$35 bucks sounds a lot better than $100-$300 for the time being.
              Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 04-26-2011, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                fuk it david, no cop is going to pull you over to check your cat. Might as well get the test-pipe.
                they actually start now, well chp does. a friend of mine got pulled over and they held him til the car got dyno'd
                they are even as anal as that if your cat is put on where you cant see the flow and serial markings they can ticket you
                Originally posted by scudweiser
                it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                  they actually start now, well chp does. a friend of mine got pulled over and they held him til the car got dyno'd
                  they are even as anal as that if your cat is put on where you cant see the flow and serial markings they can ticket you
                  yea but what kind of car does your friend drive??? my car is bone stock its quiet not lowered and it doesnt look suspicious im not installing this on my CB it already passes smog plus parts for it is cheaper

on a side not the shop i went to went from charging me $170 to $700 because he didnt know it had the oxygen sensor on it so i said fuck that and left

so im just going to do this for the mean time since i need to save as much money as possible since my baby is on its way and i need to start getting things before he or she gets here

"2SIIC"

Comment

yea but what kind of car does your friend drive??? my car is bone stock its quiet not lowered and it doesnt look suspicious im not installing this on my CB it already passes smog plus parts for it is cheaper

on a side not the shop i went to went from charging me $170 to $700 because he didnt know it had the oxygen sensor on it so i said fuck that and left

so im just going to do this for the mean time since i need to save as much money as possible since my baby is on its way and i need to start getting things before he or she gets here
                    7th gen celica, hella lowered lol. as long as its not too loud with the test pipe you should be fine, the only thing i would be worried about is if you get found and the epa jumps on it thats a cool 10g fine and i believe 6 months prison. but fucking a $700? does it come with a blow jay too?
                    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Washed and clay bar the wagon

Stuff For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                        7th gen celica, hella lowered lol. as long as its not too loud with the test pipe you should be fine, the only thing i would be worried about is if you get found and the epa jumps on it thats a cool 10g fine and i believe 6 months prison. but fucking a $700? does it come with a blow jay too?
                        naw bro it came with a big FUCK YOU! i guess because he saw me in a suit he thought i was dumb but had money

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by CB7=91 View Post
                          Washed and clay bar the wagon
                          dang i like the way those projector headlights look. keep it BBB

Comment

Thanks. The output on the lights is decent better then my old ones,
                            I have the edm corners which made the headlights look better

Stuff For Sale

Comment

a plastic bug guard or a bra would go nicely

Comment

naw bro it came with a big FUCK YOU! i guess because he saw me in a suit he thought i was dumb but had money
                                imma see if i can get you any hook-ups here in sd

Comment

Working...
                                X