No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wish i had something new to report about my car.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

paint your moldings :P

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post

What's the best way to secure the Rear mud guards?? Ralph told me with self-tapping screws. Is there any other ways??
      Well if it's anything like the sedan, there should be a bolt that goes on the inner wheel well and then the ones that go on the edges of your bumper. You can use self tapping screws for the edges but you can always use a nut and bolt. For my rear lip, it's bolted on through the hole that previously was used to hold on the mudflap with a self tapping screw.
      Last edited by ikayto; 01-02-2009, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        yeah maybe i should. just repainted my jacked up Xenon lip. sadness
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
          yeah maybe i should. just repainted my jacked up Xenon lip. sadness
          yeah I was thinking of painting my new lip but i don't wanna fuck it up. I suck at painting, I am just not patient enough to let the coats dry.haha

Well if it's anything like the sedan, there should be a bolt that goes on the inner wheel well and then the ones that go on the edges of your bumper. You can use self tapping screws for the edges but you can always use a nut and bolt. For my rear lip, it's bolted on through the hole that previously was used to hold on the mudflap with a self tapping screw.
          yeah i was looking at the lower hole, I could use a nut and bolt, and the inner one I think just has a clip. the top one is the one I am worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
            my car was dumped earlier when I had two 50 lbs of rice bags in my trunk, and my kids in my car. LOL.

wow, your car is clean. wish my paint was that good.

thanks blvs125, how's yor cb7 coming along?
            damm...slammed.....whoa.... 100lbs.....lotta rice.....
            im kinda doing small stuff...here...and there....nothing special....

just take off your rear wheels lol.
            too much work to remove bumper for mud guards....post the damage you want to fix....

Originally posted by deevergote
            Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Your ride is looking clean Joesue. All the clear lights in the front look good with the color of your car. How is that flushy holding up?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                Your ride is looking clean Joesue. All the clear lights in the front look good with the color of your car. How is that flushy holding up?
                thanks long. the CHANflushie is still holding up good. due to the fact that it was the third one in production, there are minor warpage, but it still looks good.
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

picked up the 8LB flywheel today

dropped off the car & now its on the lords hands. bring it on jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                    picked up the 8LB flywheel today

dropped off the car & now its on the lords hands. bring it on jesus!
                    Jed did you go with the obd1 motor? Looks like you could have kept it obdII but the price is another 400 bills at hmotorsonline.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

bought some buffing wheels for my drill and polished up my window trim. Going to try to do the rims tomorrow

bling bling!

Comment

bought some buffing wheels for my drill and polished up my window trim. Going to try to do the rims tomorrow

bling bling!
                        Where do you get those at Wilson?

My swap thread
                        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

FOGS
                          Freedom Is Not Free
                          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

finished the right side of my wire tuck on my bay and ended up resanding and rebonding it too on to the left side.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                              Where do you get those at Wilson?
                              just found some in the hardware department at Home Depot near the drills. I couldnt find them at Kragen, or Autozone.

Only $10 and I get 3 different sized wheels and 5 different buffing compounds o.O.

Need to go buy a bunch of sandpaper for the polishing tomorrow.

Comment

went to ecology.....got some ac vents, (mine got broken)..stocked up on some bolts i needed...didnt see anything worth buying.....

Originally posted by deevergote
                                Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X