Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
      team-integra is better :P
      CI > TI
      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
        what the hell is a 2004 Mercury Marauder?

edit: crown vic?
        its a Mercury Marauder. its the counter part for the crown vic. i like it better then the crown vic. its a little harder to find cause they didnt make that many i think , but they are clean and hella fast!!
        bought from - b-bomb, Davids92Accord
        sold to - Old School, DA92CB7, F22Cb7Rid3r
        ^^ R.I.P. you will be missed

Comment

if i had a gsr it would of been stolen already....or perhaps hella fixed up.

im glad i got a prelude...it doesnt attract thieves

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
            Nice! Tell your bro to hit up clubintegra.com. Lol!
            yea i already told him

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
            "2SIIC"
            Authentic Jerseys for sale
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by green97cb7
              its a Mercury Marauder. its the counter part for the crown vic. i like it better then the crown vic. its a little harder to find cause they didnt make that many i think , but they are clean and hella fast!!
              Sort of, I mean the crown vic is a Ford. Mercury Marauder I think is the police suped up version of the Mercury Grand Marquis. Looks like the Marquis is still being made. It is very outdated though.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

My Co worker has a 04 crown vic similar to that murauder. minus the front end and engine.

The engine is a n/a cobra engine irrc.

Anyway his car got broken into and they stole his system, leather seats and airbags ftl.
                Members Ride

Comment

just installed my 4th intake this time i did a ac autotchnic short ram... thats whats new lol ... oh and i got a6 cam gears..

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                    My Co worker has a 04 crown vic similar to that murauder. minus the front end and engine.

The engine is a n/a cobra engine irrc.

Anyway his car got broken into and they stole his system, leather seats and airbags ftl.

ur car looks clean, reminds me of my first cb7 in black, it looks better with no windshield wipers
                    knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

leo got some new footwork, or at least better footwork. thanks to joey for the hookup!

1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

not low enough tim , jm it looks hawt!
                        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

The stance looks good Tim!
                          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                            leo got some new footwork, or at least better footwork. thanks to joey for the hookup!

DAMMM Leo's car is coming along very nicely... I like it how it looks

Comment

damn that drop is nice .. whats the numbers and brand looking like ? how low ?

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

thanks guys! the suspension was from joey's wagon, omnipower street coilovers. i tweaked it just a tad for a softer ride and a TINY bit lower to swallow the 40-series tires . pretty much a 3" drop popeyeamac.
                                1cor10:31
                                - 92 LX coupe
                                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X