Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7=91
    yeah it does hang to LOW but i want to fix that at a muffler place i will find a way. it sound nice well quite lol. cops always try to get behind me to hear it but they always fail lol
    just replace your b-pipe. you dont even need a resonater too, because the exhaust is still quiet with out it. thats what i did. the ws2 muffler is doing a good job being a muffler

Comment

So what's new to my car F2 coilovers , and yes the feel very smooth/oem-ish yet I can already tell they hand very well in the corners. Took a couple corners on the freeway a bit spirited, . Funny thing is the car is seriously at stock height, it raised the car up from my old setup by at least half an inch to an inch, yet is handles much better. So now Jesus has my tokico blues/ground control setup, hope you like like them, thanks again for the help G. Also put the test pipe back on, man cat sucks ass test pipe>cat.
      Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
        nice tony, careful with those shock studs, they have some issues of snapping, but f2 seems to be aware of it and are helpful with fixing it.

new with my car

45 pounds of 15x7 +25 wheels
        10 pounds of 195/60/15 Yokohama ES100s
        and a whole lot of old school.

Serious? Link?
        Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

lol craig snapped his studs

Comment

bah I knew you were gonna say that, I should have posted craig doesn't count LOL,
            ,links to other incidents foo.
            Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791
              bah I knew you were gonna say that, I should have posted craig doesn't count LOL,

yea you cant count criag...he just carries too much torque on those popeye forearms hence why he snaps everything and has no need for a cherry pick. he hasnt been working out in a year, but obviously i think its bs cause a man who said he didnt work out for so long cant run a 5k like butter.

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791
                I think Nory snapped them too when they were first installed.

Comment

I have read of at least 4 people on here having issues with F2's. Mostly with the studs turning and nuts getting stuck on there. There was another more serious incident, but I can't remember what. Tony you need to read more threads here bro.

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                    I have read of at least 4 people on here having issues with F2's. Mostly with the studs turning and nuts getting stuck on there. There was another more serious incident, but I can't remember what. Tony you need to read more threads here bro.
                    LOL man I have read but the cases I found seemed isolated,and were install,uninstall related, that's why I was hesitant to believe Wilson.
                    Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

thats why i turned away from getting F2's..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

wheels look awesome on the car wilson!
                        bought from - b-bomb, Davids92Accord
                        sold to - Old School, DA92CB7, F22Cb7Rid3r
                        ^^ R.I.P. you will be missed

Comment

nice wilson mine still rubbs alittle in the front rears are ok how about some side pics

Comment

WTF? are you afraid of getting too close to the wheels and blowing your load? A little "fathers" wheel polish never hurt anything...... 'cept maybe an eye or two

Comment

wheels dont look to bad at all....id go for the 205/45 series tires

Comment

Weird that a 195 would stick out like that on a +25.... if you could, which I'm sure you won't, you put that car down a little lower where it cambers more and everything will tuck into place and be flush.....
                                www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Working...
                                X