No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to my car is that it got no love today. didn't touch it, didn't unlock it. didn't drive it. only glanced at it.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
      New Falkens and found a bunch of baby spiders living in the tread of one of my old tires. Here's a pic of the sidemarkers installed.

sexy...

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
        nice Side-markers johnny, I wonder how clear ones like timmy would look.

Did you wire them to stay constantly on or only on when signaling?
        probably something like this.

i did all clears like 10 years ago. i kinda like having orange indicators again. sidemarkers are wired to the corner lights so they stay on and blink when signaling.
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

wow. i was stunned by your rims i didn't see that you installed the sidemarkers. very nice johnny!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

haha, thanks. 17" FTW!

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

I might be ordering a case of oil filters from Honda, I was wondering if anyone wanted me to order them some too, and they could just pick them up in person? It won't be for a few days.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

thats all I have to say

Comment

hm wilson. your gigantic rear lip is such an attention whore. it just screams out "LOOK AT MEEE!"

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner

thats all I have to say
                    typically your not 'saying' anything really..you just posted a picture. just playing with you.

on a serious note, nice come-up.. you wanted rims and now you got some sick ballin' rims! can't wait to see the wagon! last time i saw your wagon was at that one meet at super autobacs.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

I was convinced to go to the socal meet so you'll all have to wait or just wait till I post some picks who's got a sick ass wagon me

Comment

Hey jack was this you back in the days

Comment

Originally posted by ProJect

yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! trick, YAHHHHHHHHHHH!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Got my EGR ports cleaned out by Jesus today! Car runs like a champ now. Built by Jesus FTMFW!

Comment

Originally posted by ProJect

lol, thats funny!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHartC2
                                lol, thats funny!
                                it does remind me when i was little.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Working...
                                X