No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the kind remarks Jack and Matt, yea I knew they had been discontinued but I was hoping they might still have had some laying around, but no complaints here , Now I just need to put my intake and strut bars.., hope fully by next friday.

Comment

Originally posted by blaxemj
      Thank you for the kind remarks Jack and Matt, yea I knew they had been discontinued but I was hoping they might still have had some laying around, but no complaints here , Now I just need to put my intake and strut bars.., hope fully by next friday.
      You're welcome. I like the progress. Keep it up. You're in the right direction.
      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
        oh so they still make the rs*r but not painted black

mmmmmmmm

sweet mods, I can see your car is going in the right direction.

Yes, that's correct.
        Raceline USA

Comment

Your DB is coming along very nicely also, you're working on that sucker quick, hopefully we can see it with the VOLK's tommorow.

Comment

Your DB is coming along very nicely also, you're working on that sucker quick, hopefully we can see it with the VOLK's tommorow.
            you should get a sound clip.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Jesus. Awesome person and mechanic
              x2

Car is lookin hot Jose!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Gonna go pick up my newest JDM part this Saturday
                Hi

Comment

Sweet SIG Paul, did you just change it?, Where is your MR Thread..lol

Comment

nice ride blaxemj. coming out really nice.
                    The beginning of a new era............................
                    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Thanks a lot man. Hopefully I can make it tomorrow. I love my Volks...
                      Raceline USA

Comment

Just got my "new" bumper put on. It's nice not to have a gap between the bumper and the trunk lid...... although with the different colored pieces my car is beginning to look like a harlequin golf:

oh well..... paint should only be a month or two in the future...... going to go get started on the brakes here in a few........

Comment

I'll try to get pics up tomorrow....... it stops now with no violent shudder.......

Comment

New Falkens and found a bunch of baby spiders living in the tread of one of my old tires. Here's a pic of the sidemarkers installed.

Last edited by lummieCB7; 03-29-2008, 11:47 PM.
                            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                              New Falkens and found a bunch of baby spiders living in the tread of one of my old tires. Here's a pic of the sidemarkers installed.

Sick man what Falken's did you put on? Big pimping as usual. New to my car new tags, and replaced my bumper signal light
                              Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

got the 215/40/17 Ziex 512 Z-rated.
                                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X