Clear All

• iwork4mycb7
    replied
    Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
    Cracked the trans today. Too much low.

So basically trans shopping now, lmk.
    automatic or stick?

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
    I keep getting a cel for the o2 sensor, tried 3 kinds bosch, denso, and ntk. still got the cel with each one. Could it be the ecu?
    i used to get that, and when i replaced my 02 with a denso it still went on till i reset the ecu... try it.

Leave a comment:

• benjerman112
    replied
    I keep getting a cel for the o2 sensor, tried 3 kinds bosch, denso, and ntk. still got the cel with each one. Could it be the ecu?

Leave a comment:

• J'SR@C3R1_818
    replied
    Cracked the trans today. Too much low.

So basically trans shopping now, lmk.

Leave a comment:

• Slick_Nine
    replied
    Replaced a bypass coolant hose that burst this weekend, and replaced the front brake pads. Car stops much better now!

Leave a comment:

• 92ACCORD_CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by Warudakumi View Post
    And I was just about to PM you on the status of this... Thats what I get for hanging around NorCal posts too much. Looks great! Definitely different I should say.... Looks kinda like a extreme lower profile Vigor spoiler somewhat
    Hey how's your car Yakuza? I been really busy w/ 2 jobs, but when I have a chance. I want to find a random CB around my neighborhood to see how it sits on the Accord trunk lid. When I got it in the mail, I thought it looks very identical like the Vigor spoiler too.

Leave a comment:

• Warudakumi
    replied
    Originally posted by 92ACCORD_CB7 View Post
    SoCal CB7 your looking at the very first one in USA a Genuine EDM Honda Variant flushmount spoiler !!! This is a super rare item I found, so I had to pay a big price tag to get (not selling right now). The company that made it for Honda accessories is called Foha. After talking to CB7 Yakuza aka Warudakumi, Foha was a company that made all sorts of EDM/OEM flushmount spoiler for Euro cars; BMW, VW during the 70's-90's (there is not much you cant find on the web about Foha Honda online). Warudakumi was shocked himself because he never knew there was such a variant oem flushmount. You can see how it shacks up with a USA OEM flushmount. Don't mind my paint please, will get a full body work later.

And I was just about to PM you on the status of this... Thats what I get for hanging around NorCal posts too much. Looks great! Definitely different I should say.... Looks kinda like a extreme lower profile Vigor spoiler somewhat

Leave a comment:

• SilverShadow
    replied
    Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
    Sucks that window isnt cheap. Someone keyed "Hi bitches" in the hood of my DD on Friday, lots of shitheads out there.
    Wow! There are MAJOR assholes out there. No justice for them....castrate them so their fucked up genes don't spawn.

Leave a comment:

• SilverShadow
    replied
    Joe paid $230.....Well if I took a picture of his coupe you'd say ....shit why'd you fix it. What's his name out in Banning saw it....he knows the famous tri-colored Joey coupe. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY answered my help call to fix the fenders and paint it. PM me if you can and aren't 100 miles away from Reseda.

Leave a comment:

• 2.2litrebeater
    replied
    Sucks that window isnt cheap. Someone keyed "Hi bitches" in the hood of my DD on Friday, lots of shitheads out there.

Leave a comment:

• SilverShadow
    replied
    Well it is "technically" my car since the title is still me. The 91 coupe was parked by my son at the North Hollywood red line station. he spent the day at the convention center. Came back and the entire backwindow was smashed! Nothing stolen as the car is super ratty with minus zero mods. All he has is the CB7 decals on windows.

Leave a comment:

• iwork4mycb7
    replied
    Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post
    ^^^
    Yeah I haven't been posting much, but I have always been lurking haha. Now that I am going to be doing lots of work on the car I figured I would get more involved again.
    haha thats good to hear bro, if you in facebook join socal cbmobb..

Leave a comment:

• SilverShadow
    replied
    I put some wheels on wagon...I'll take a closer picture later...was in a rush.

Leave a comment:

• Slick_Nine
    replied
    ^^^
    Yeah I haven't been posting much, but I have always been lurking haha. Now that I am going to be doing lots of work on the car I figured I would get more involved again.

Leave a comment:

• iwork4mycb7
    replied
    what up slick_nine you been away from action, glad to here still around.

Leave a comment:

• Slick_Nine
    replied
    Got a new radiator, upper and lower radiator hose, and thermostat installed today to have peace of mind this summer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X